Space PvP

cashogy_reborn

Itd be cool if they could integrate Space PvP and Ground PvP....

Each faction has a capital ship. You launch fighters from the ship. You need to bring down the defenses, shields, and hangar doors of the opposing ship, while at the same time defending your own cruiser. When you disable the factions cruiser, you then board it and you have to capture the ships bridge. The inside of the ship could be similar to Voidstar, having to blow blast doors at different stages in order to progress.

*********** A.

Each faction has a capital ship. You launch fighters from the ship. You need to bring down the defenses, shields, and hangar doors of the opposing ship, while at the same time defending your own cruiser. When you disable the factions cruiser, you then board it and you have to capture the ships bridge. The inside of the ship could be similar to Voidstar, having to blow blast doors at different stages in order to progress.

I have wanted that ever since SWG had space. If they do that here, I will literally piss myself.

If anyone ever played battlefield 2142, that had a great taking down Titan ships component. Something like that would be great.

Battlefront 2 space battles basically. I doubt this will happen though, although it is a possibility.

A much more accurate prediction is BW will release something. Some of it will be gated behind the CM, some of it it will be buggy and everyone will complain about it.

Zomg yes please, BF2 it up!

Have some maps begin as a space PVP exercise THEN transition into a ground pvp battle!! (up to 20mins?)

So much wishful thinking in this thread. Lets not forget they just scrapped 8v8 ranked in favor of 4v4. It seems clear that the developers feel the future of SWTOR PVP will be smaller scale engagements. There is also the engine to consider, which has proven it cannot handle large-scale anything.

That should have been here at launch and should have been well improved upon by now. Sad, game has been out for over a year and it's just now starting to look like a game should look upon release. Just sayin...

You mean, its starting to look like other mmos that have been our for 6+ years. Ok got it

if it is off the rails space pvp then I think that would be one of the things that would help bring allot of players into / back into the game. I would spend a good portion of my time doing just that. esp if it mimicked the tie fighter / xwing fighter type of combat. I would even pay extra just for the luxury... you hear that EA willing to pay more for high quality space pvp combat. just don't let BW add silly CCs to players ships. if im stunned and cant move like in wzs ill totally lose it!!!!

would love spacepvp or just group missions etc in this game tbh! if it was possible to use a joystick playing it aswell id be fappin bigtime! one of my favourite games of all time back in the day was X-wing VS Tie fighter, awesome times!!