50% Discount on first in-game CC purchase !

Angamir

Any Idea when ?

God I am so ready to buy as many packs as I can get for 5000 CC but I am waiting for that discount.

I am not buiying any CC otherwise.

Subscriber from the day 0 and early access.

I believe 2.4, so October first maybe?

• 2 weeks later...
Well I hate to burst your bubble their dude but A it is only for subscribers so I'm guessing you're one and B it is only for the subscribers who have not yet made one single purchase from the Cartel Market and C it is only one time meaning that once you buy your first whatever from the CM that's it, it will no longer be 50% off sorry.

Well I hate to burst your bubble their dude but A it is only for subscribers so I'm guessing you're one and B it is only for the subscribers who have not yet made one single purchase from the Cartel Market and C it is only one time meaning that once you buy your first whatever from the CM that's it, it will no longer be 50% off sorry.

Wow. There is so much misinformation in this post.

A) yes, it's only for subscribers. And the OP has to be a Subscriber, because he is posting on the forums.

B/C) It's 50% off the in-game purchase of Cartel Coins themselves, not a discount on something from the Cartel Market. It is the first of such purchases which is discounted for subscribers. Any previous purchases of either Cartel Coins or items from the Cartel Market have no bearing on whether or not a subscriber gets the discount.