10.99 for 60 days of Game Time!

BraxKedren

True!

Also, as someone posted on Twitter that's $65 for a 6 months of Swtor

Well, wouldn't it only be 3 of the cards for 6 months, since each card is 60 days? $65 would('ve) payed for a year's worth... :) (Unless I'm having some kind of math fail, which is entirely possible, heh.)

(And THANK YOU btw for posting this! :D I read your OP, clicked the link, and had to set up a stupid Microsoft account (and it took ages), but I snagged 2 of them! +1 Internets to you, kind sir/madam/droid! Thanks again!)

They weren't sold out when I started, but before I finished typing in all the info, it wouldn't let me purchase.

Same here. I tried to grab a random large number, just to see the price, and it said that only 10 were left. I changed my number to 10 and when I tried to complete the purchase: We are experiencing technical difficulties. Please contact customer service for assistance.

I'm guessing that those "technical difficulties" were simply that I was trying to complete a purchase with items that were no longer available. :( Here's hoping they restock.

Same here. I tried to grab a random large number, just to see the price, and it said that only 10 were left. I changed my number to 10 and when I tried to complete the purchase: We are experiencing technical difficulties. Please contact customer service for assistance.

I'm guessing that those "technical difficulties" were simply that I was trying to complete a purchase with items that were no longer available. :( Here's hoping they restock.

Yeah.. same thing here. I bet dulfy bought them all up. :p

What kind of chuckwagon shop is MS running? They should reserve and hold items in your cart for at least an hour once you select them. Clearly.. not. So much to learn from Amazon.com IMO.

Btw.. you are now stuck with your credit card info in their system. But there is an easy work around to remove it. Just log into xboxlive and you can delete credit card info there.. then if you recheck the MS store.. you can see that it's gone. :) Personally, I don't like leaving credit card info laying around.. so I deleted it and this is the method I used to get past the stores locks on deleted an credit card.

Edited by Andryah

Yeah.. same thing here. I bet dulfy bought them all up. :p

Btw.. you are now stuck with your credit card info in their system. But there is an easy work around to remove it. Just log into xboxlive and you can delete credit card info there.. then if you recheck the MS store.. you can see that it's gone. :) Personally, I don't like leaving credit card info laying around.. so I deleted it and this is the method I used to get past the stores locks on deleted an credit card.

Thank you kindly for the tip and I bet you're right about Dulfy. hehehe I'm going to, foolishly, hope that they will come back in stock tomorrow or something. If not, I'll use your tip because I also hate leaving that info just sitting around with a company I'll probably never buy anything from. Cheers!

Scored two of these before stock dried up. $23.52 (including tax) for four months...not too shabby. Kinda wish I'd bought more, but I didn't want to get greedy. I hope they had a lot of these, and a lot of people were able to get the deal.

No idea why they would have a fire sale on these cards...it's not as if they have a particular shelf life, nor do they take up any significant inventory space. Just odd.

EDIT: I just noticed they have the boxed software on sale as well, for $5.99 (down from $12.99), here: http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/pdp/Star-Wars-The-Old-Republic-PC-Game/productID.253774600. I imagine nobody particularly wants to deal with a pile of boxes - but these do come with 30 days subs, don't they? $5.99 for a month isn't too bad. Free shipping, to boot.

Edited by MaximilianPower