Freelancer's Bounty Pack

CourtneyWoods

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, boy! These packs looks so great! So much new gear! So much! :D

One request: in the next pack, can we get a good, trooper gear with a helmet? The Forward Recon set doesn't count; that gear's helmet looks like a Cylon. I mean, a helmet like the Prototype Outcast helmet or any of the other dozens of amazing trooper helmets in the game. Any of them. With Mandalore's set in this pack, that takes care of the Mandalorian problem–now it's just troopers who aren't sufficiently represented.

Please show a little more love with the Assault Cannon design!

They all look like vacuum cleaners, Sometimes I feel me like the Republican cleaning crew :D

I've been waiting so long for a really nice Assault Cannon...

The other stuff from the new Freelancer's Bounty Pack looks very cool :cool:

Please show a little more love with the Assault Cannon design!

At lest the one they are going live with looks better then the preview that Dulfy snagged off PTS.

Sometimes I feel me like the Republican cleaning crew :D

Dude... Troopers ARE the Republic Cleaning Crew. You sweep the enemy from the field with wild and elite swaths of firepower. :D

Edited by Andryah

guys thank you for adding darth sions armor though a few things can be done to make it better

first of all there is no strap thing on his left arm

http://media.moddb.com/images/members/1/322/321317/Darth_Sion.jpg

and second it should make your skin look dead and cracked that would be awesome ^_^

\

OH AND canderous ordo's mandalore armor!!! FINALLY!!!!!! i have been waiting for that so bad! hell yes!

now maybe if you added the normal mandalorian armor from kotor :}

and an hk47 color custom for hk51!!!

come on bio i wanna throw my money at you :p

Edited by DarthMetalJoey

guys thank you for adding darth sions armor though a few things can be done to make it better

first of all there is no strap thing on his left arm

http://media.moddb.com/images/members/1/322/321317/Darth_Sion.jpg

and second it should make your skin look dead and cracked that would be awesome ^_^

His armor is based on his look from Force Unleashed, which I dig.

are cartel packs bound for 24 hours or is that just the items that you get cartel packs that are bound for 24 hours.

Well, it's 36 hours, but yeah, the packs themselves are bound for 36 hours. So, regardless, we won't be seeing any of the new items, or the packs, on the GTN until at least 36 hours after they go on sale (and someone buys them) in the CM.

(BTW, I'm digging a lot of the items in this set as well. Looking forward to it, BW!)

Why not show the images on this site http://www.swtor.com?

You did it in the past.

I don't like image gallery of facebook. Why do you force me to visit facebook?

The right place to publish your information about the game is the offical website of the game, not facebook.

I know, your marketing id&*§@+$ tell you it is important to use facebook. But all marketing people do is blah blah blah to make you think they are important, what they are not. Don't listen to them.

Edited by discbox