i think i broke my mara

cub-lover

your 107 is for Force attacks, it seems like you still have some buff on yourself that buffs force attacks, ie: 3 stacks of shockwave or the buff to FS. If you notice your melee is 77. Cant really say for sure since your buffs are blocked by Character Pane. My best hypothesis.

Looking at your stats I'm pretty sure that was pre-2.0 back when rage gave +30% to crit multiplier.

Having 77% surge from gear and 107% via skill points for force stats was definitely attainable.

Edited by shednik

Judging by the stance you are in, you are a rage mara. Are you posting a picture from before 2.0 which has no bearing whatsoever now???

So, why are you posting this???

Are you just trying to get attention? Or are you asking how to properly stat your Rage Mara cause you clearly have no clue what you are doing.

• 2 weeks later...
Judging by the stance you are in, you are a rage mara. Are you posting a picture from before 2.0 which has no bearing whatsoever now???

So, why are you posting this???

Are you just trying to get attention? Or are you asking how to properly stat your Rage Mara cause you clearly have no clue what you are doing.

actuly i was just posting a picture i took from back before 2.0 i know how to stat characters it was an inside joke with my guild

lol inside joke posted on the main pvp forums...

OP = typical mara smash monkey.

Have a nice one bud.

HEY!! You watch your mouth..

It's not their Mara Smashers fault that they lack the brain capacity to play another spec. They were (and I'm quoting GaGa here).. born this way.

It's not their fault that they have the skill level of a CoD player.. or that the Cheetos dust has gunked up their keyboard to the point that they now have to click (which is all the better, cause Smashers = Best clickers EVER)

In Short: Don't discriminate against the lesser half of the Human Race. Just because they mouthbreathe and lick windows does NOT mean they are any less of a person than you.

lol inside joke posted on the main pvp forums...

OP = typical mara smash monkey.

Have a nice one bud.

yeh it was an inside joke with my guild i thought id post the pic to share said joke, i dont even have my marauder any more i deleted it because i got bored of dps only and replaced my marauder with a tank jug

HEY!! You watch your mouth..

It's not their Mara Smashers fault that they lack the brain capacity to play another spec. They were (and I'm quoting GaGa here).. born this way.

It's not their fault that they have the skill level of a CoD player.. or that the Cheetos dust has gunked up their keyboard to the point that they now have to click (which is all the better, cause Smashers = Best clickers EVER)

In Short: Don't discriminate against the lesser half of the Human Race. Just because they mouthbreathe and lick windows does NOT mean they are any less of a person than you.

as i said i dont have my marauder any more and as for another spec, i happily play a leathality scoundrel, sheesh post one joke picture and the whole community goes ape sht, i know smash monky is easy mode its main reason why i deleted my marauder, carnage seemed crap to me and ani jsut sucked donky balls