Does Ilum have a Daily Box?

Starglitter

Hi:

A friend recently pointed me out to the box where I can click on it, and be transported to the planet I want do to those dailies at, it is really nice and practical when you are crunching through all the dailies. Once I click on a planet to go, say Makeb, nearby is a mission box with all the dailies tha zone offers, but as hard as I had looked around, I can't seem to find the one box for Ilum, can anyone point me out where to look for it, or Ilum just does not have one?

Sue

There are dailies on Ilum, but not a box. They're all NPCs you talk to, in two separate bases.

Queue old man voice... "Back in my day..."

This is how dailies were done at launch. Belsavis dailies are the same way. (actual Belsavis, not section x)

this ^

On Ilum you have 2 bases (Not counting the Gree area) that offer 3 quests each.

The first base has 2 solo dallies and one H2 (called darkness on Ilum)

The next base has 3 solo quests.

So there are 5 solo quests and one H2. Not counting the H2, the 5 solo quests are some of the fastest and best money makers for your time in SWTOR. Each quest gives over 10K each and the H2 gives a little over 17K then you have the drops that can be sold.

The H2 can be soloed if you have some decent gear and a decently geared companion. It's a gold and 2 sliver mob pull but they do like to heal and knock back which can cause a problem. You have to do that 3 times to complete the quest.

There worth doing, right along with the black hole dailies for quick credits.

Edited by Quraswren

• 3 years later...

3 year necro...

Anyway, Ilum still has dailies? I thought people were saying around the 4.0 launch that it looked like all of the dailies on Ilum and past the bonus series on Belsavis had been removed? Or at least converted into one time only exploration missions?

I do think though that they should have gone through when level sync and conquests were added to revitalize and standardize repeatable content all throughout the game. I've described my thoughts on this before in topics about conquests. Every planet and dailies zone (EVERY one of them, even if they won't be used as conquest targets) should have a Conquest Mission Terminal. Similar to how there is now a megaterminal on fleet and on Odessen to access every planetary heroic in the game, these planetary conquest terminals would be megaterminals for all sorts of activity on a specific planet.

Each conquest terminal could have any of the following types of missions listed on it:

* heroics / dailies / weeklies, including GSI dailies (which by the way they could add to more planets)

* world boss mission (maybe include a mission item that can spawn the boss on demand if it is not currently active)

* bounty week inspired missions to track down priority targets (aka the named enemies that each planet has listed in achievements)

* crafting trade weeklies (similar mechanic as C2-N2's weekly on Odessen and the first part of Lokin's recruitment alert and any time you trade alliance crates to a commander, but these would be merchants and workers on the planet who want crafted goods like assembly components, prefab kits, etc.)

* conquest recon missions (new GSI inspired dailies scouting out enemy bases, possibly only for PVP instance?)

* conquest commander mission (weekly asking for named, daily asking for unnamed, would only be for PVP instance since they've got the commanders set to only spawn in the PVP instance)

* invasion mission (daily asking for enemy base guard / turret kills)

* daily / weekly rampages (like the big kill count objective, but there should be many small missions which specify exactly which region they can be completed in instead of being one big mission like that, and they could possibly each have a specific type of target in that region that counts extra)

* and anything else they can think to add

And then for the N target locations that are supposed to be covered by a particular conquest week they only need exactly N conquest objectives to cover all of that planetary activity on all of that week's planets. Each objective just simply awards points for the completion of any mission which can be found on that planet's conquest terminal, and if possible each weekly or heroic should count as completing the objective twice.

Something like that would acknowledge activity on ALL targets, as opposed to the current system where 1-2 out of 3 targets or 1-3 out of 5 targets will be covered by some but not all of the possibilities from the heroic objective, the rampage objective, or the commander and enemy base objectives. I would propose that the point value is pretty small (example: 25 points) but the guild bonus is huge (example: x10) to encourage activity specifically on your guild's chosen target. (Doesn't have to be my example numbers of course. They could scale to whatever balance they want to aim for.)