So which bounty are you having the most trouble finding?

Stoofa

Got all the Kingpins a few days ago and thought the henchmen would be easy to finish off after that, wrong!

19 characters a day for the past 3 days, all to Dromund/Coruscant and Zinda Kent is still managing to avoid me. Better get him after the reset. :) Atleast I captured him already.

I had nightmare time with Aja and Udo, due to my own mistake. I was chasing them on Dromund Kaas and on Coruscant. Maybe 100 attempts with mission reset. Then I found out, I am looking for them on wrong planets :-D. After going to Hutta, both remaining achievements were done within 30 mins

My luck was not with me. 10 bounties in the last two days and no T'rubba. Looks like I am going to have to spend the evening tomorrow constantly resetting until I get him.

My luck was with me last night. First try on two alts on Hutta nabbed T'rubba. 100% completed the bounty event achievements now!

It would kind of awesome if they had different henchmen come out next time on different planets, sort of rotate through the ones you're hunting, that had to be purchased with a single contract after you've already done dead or alive.

It would also be kind of a pain, since you'd need to get all the achievements done in a small time frame that, while doable, does not make it accessible for everyone.

As of a few minutes ago I have captured every Henchman. I have also "taken down" every henchman - with the exception of one.

Zinda Kent has neither been captured nor taken down by me.

This person alludes me and somehow I must track them down!

Who are you having trouble finding?

Thats funny and random is random.

I killed Zinda Kent more times than I care to think about.

However, Sogan Sur and Edo Ensh were elusive but after dropping the missions multiple times and starting over, I finally got them last night, both collected and killed done on all mercs.

I still hate the randomness of it but at least it's done and over now. Just kingpins now.

Edited by Quraswren

I had nightmare time with Aja and Udo, due to my own mistake. I was chasing them on Dromund Kaas and on Coruscant. Maybe 100 attempts with mission reset. Then I found out, I am looking for them on wrong planets :-D. After going to Hutta, both remaining achievements were done within 30 mins

Same here. Aja and Udo are the two who have been most elusive to me. I finally got Aja twice last night, once on Ord and the other on Hutta. However, I don't think specific planets are any better than others. Each toon I've setup to do specific planets and I've seen Uno once on DK, and have seen ones like Zinda and Novare offered on every planet.

My luck was with me last night. First try on two alts on Hutta nabbed T'rubba. 100% completed the bounty event achievements now!

Wahoo! Yeah I finally got him twice as well. Funny enough, after that, I got him 4 times in a row trying to get Novane again. :)