Upcoming Bounty Pack items preview

Iwipe

Damn, all this stuff looks super uber....I didn't wanna buy CM...but the cool factor of some of this is over the top. I'll break down and get a hyper rate I suppose....

*shakes his fist* ill get you for this bioware!

It's either that or you start saving those credits right now, so that you can buy it off the GTN when it comes out. :p

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love the new speeder designs.

Love and hate the new weapons. Part of me is "yay, new weapon models." The other part of me is "boo, wish they were black instead of the current color."

Not a fan of the cybernetic armor, but happy for the folks that are. It just doesn't look right for a reason I can't put my finger on.

Yay for astromech pet!

Double boo hiss for the chair emotes being in a cartel pack. *rolls up a bounty hunter contract and swats BW on the nose*. Bad, BW. Bad.

Oh my science...

Do you see the size of that Woodland Varactyl?? The picture I have attached shows a side by side of our players next to the Veractyl..that thing is huge.

I love it though. In all seriousness I'll buy one. Not giving this game a dime more than my sub for gamble packs, but I'll spend some credits for it.

I can see it now..The fleet is gonna be a zoo with giant varactyls and tauntauns everywhere.

http://dulfy.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/swtor-woodland-varactyl-mount-freelancers-contractors-bounty-pack.jpg

Edited by Xaldynn

Oh my science...

Do you see the size of that Woodland Varactyl?? The picture I have attached shows a side by side of our players next to the Veractyl..that thing is huge.

I love it though. In all seriousness I'll buy one. Not giving this game a dime more than my sub for gamble packs, but I'll spend some credits for it.

I can see it now..The fleet is gonna be a zoo with giant varactyls and tauntauns everywhere.

http://dulfy.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/swtor-woodland-varactyl-mount-freelancers-contractors-bounty-pack.jpg

Judging by the size of that thing, Banthas might not be completely out of the question after all.

Edited by Callaron

Double boo hiss for the chair emotes being in a cartel pack. *rolls up a bounty hunter contract and swats BW on the nose*. Bad, BW. Bad.

Has anyone actually seen the emotes in action yet? I mean.. it could be world class cheeze or a case of awesome sauce.. depending on how they are done.

As for being in cartel packs.. meh.. just means there will plenty for sale on the GTN for those that actually want a /sit emote.

Edited by Andryah

Yes, I don't see anything in this pack as a "slap in the face", and I find the entire contention pretty silly when applied to cartel packs.

I think that it's pretty safe to say this is how most new content of this type is going to get added to the game, I also think it's not crazy to contend that we would have likely NOT seen any of this if it wasn't for the CM...after all, they had many months to provide things like this prior to the F2P/CM launch and did not do so.

I would guess (and that is all it is) that profit from CM content is providing revenue for more CM content...and that is a REALLY good thing.

Just my slant.

Edited by LordArtemis

Has anyone actually seen the emotes in action yet? I mean.. it could be world class cheeze or a case of awesome sauce.. depending on how they are done.

As for being in cartel packs.. meh.. just means there will plenty for sale on the GTN for those that actually want a /sit emote.

Please tell me that the "Chicken" emote is Gob Bluth's chicken taunt.

Oh my science...

I am sure that my varactyl will love hanging around the mission terminal or busy mailbox.

Dulfy, FYI - I cant seem to find the color crystal guide on your website anymore. Sent you a PM just in case you don't see this. It no longer is categorized under the SWTOR guides listing, and with new lightsabre colors coming up I am sure you will want to add them to your guide.

I guess the argument will be that /sitinchair1 and 2 is supposed to be a cosmetic variant of the current /sit emote that plops you on the ground. And since the CM is targeting cosmetic improvements, these are perfectly fine additions. :rolleyes:

Oh well. Bantha has already left the barn.

Dulfy, FYI - I cant seem to find the color crystal guide on your website anymore. Sent you a PM just in case you don't see this. It no longer is categorized under the SWTOR guides listing, and with new lightsabre colors coming up I am sure you will want to add them to your guide.

It is now listed under Galleries and Catalog along with the pets/mounts stuff. Wanted to make it easier to find.

I kind of like the vandal armor and the cd-33 blaster rifle I might get try to get them for the operetive I plan on making . Hide the headgear and unlock hk-51 and I will have one sexy lvl 1 agent.

The mandolore armor looks nice( pretty acurate too) but I fell like the dearth sion armor does not look anything like his in kotor 2 but then again I played like 5 years ago.

The morlinger and the new veratactle mounts look cool.

Is it a slap in the face Warb?:p

Nope not a "Slap in the Face" this time. It is more like a "Crap in our Wheaties" instead. :D

In all seriousness though, everything else in the Packs look cool. Even though I still wish they never made any Packs I might actually purchase a few of this stuff off the GTN when it hits it.

Well except the Chair Emotes. Paying for Emotes is the dumbest and lowest thing I have seen do to date. I find BioWare to be petty and sad for doing that. :rolleyes: LOL

Nope not a "Slap in the Face" this time. It is more like a "Crap in our Wheaties" instead. :D

In all seriousness though, everything else in the Packs look cool. Even though I still wish they never made any Packs I might actually purchase a few of this stuff off the GTN when it hits it.

Well except the Chair Emotes. Paying for Emotes is the dumbest and lowest thing I have seen do to date. I find BioWare to be petty and sad for doing that. :rolleyes: LOL

You do realize that there have been emotes in every single pack they have released right? And they are just filler items so it's no big deal.

The new speeders/varactyl and the Series 505 Cybernetic Armor look rad. I will be picking up that armor set for sure.

Great job as always Dulfy. I check your site all the time.

Edited by Atma

yay for very few reskins in this one.

i actually like that fat speeder. initially i think i hated it, and now i really want the bullfrog

the hyrotti racer and orlean patriot look really nice as well.

every time i think 'this will be the last assault cannon i'll want to use' they come out with a new one that i HAVE to have

/sigh /coreworldproblems

You going to wear the parakeet headgear too? :p You know.... so you can be a Varactyl riding cyberkeet? :D

LOL, only if it comes with 6" pumps, and only on the weekends. ;p

Truth be told, it is as ugly as ugly can get on its best day....but there are some that will look at it and think, "I love that".

Makes the world go round.....