Upcoming Bounty Pack items preview

Iwipe

Hey everyone, with the launch of PTS with patch 2.4, you can preview some of the items from the upcoming Bounty packs. There is also a new vendor added for the new reputation earned from the Bounty Packs.

There are quite abit of new armor/speeder models in this pack in addition to some reskins, including an armor that make you look like a droid!

Youtube playlist of various items from the new packs:

Edited by Iwipe

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So the cartel market certificates used are the same ones as those from the previous packs? Just want to make sure because I have a crapload of them saved. I've been worried that they would use a new currency.

The Morlinger and rep speeder look awesome by the way.

EDIT: WOAH, CYBERNETIC ARMOR O_O

Edited by MidichIorian

Love the Varactyl and the Hyrotti Racer. The rest, not so much... but at least they are adding some new designs instead of just reskins. Love the Morlinger Aggressor design.. hate the skin... will wait for a better skin

Most of the armor.. not so much.. though the Unfettered Trench Coat and the Cyber armor is excellent.

The "parakeet" headgear needs to get blown out the nearest airlock IMO.

The weapons are awful and need to be sold in bulk to the nearest scrapper IMO.

Edited by Andryah

Lots of cool stuff.

Two complaints. What is that satellite dish doing on Darth Sion's armor? :rak_09:

also...

Sitting emote it cartel? Urhm, Bioware, are you serious lol? I barely role play and don't really need it but there are tons of people who consider it an absolutely basic emote and you put it in gamble packs? I hope you do understand perfectly that there will be rage from RPers. Get ready, cause you absolutely have it coming lol

Edited by Pietrastor

Love the Varactyl and the Hyrotti Racer. The rest, not so much... but at least they are adding some new designs instead of just reskins. Love the Morlinger Aggressor design.. hate the skin... will wait for a better skin

Most of the armor.. not so much.. though the Unfettered Trench Coat and the Cyber armor is excellent.

The "parakeet" headgear needs to get blown out the nearest airlock IMO.

The weapons are awful and need to be sold in bulk to the nearest scrapper IMO.

I win. They're adding a Red Cartel Crystal.