Sith Juggernaut

-CROME-

Hi development team,

I already posted in the german forums, but I'd like to give it a try here too, as I hope, to reach a wider platform of

people from bioware.

I have seen the following picture of a Juggernaut on you homepage:

http://www.swtor.com/de/holonet/classes/sith-warrior/juggernaut

http://s1.directupload.net/images/130816/c5yrfkbx.jpg

To my mind, this is by far the best armor I've ever seen on a Juggernaut.

And I mean the total picture. Head, chest and the bottom part.

And my request is of course: Please, please, please bring back this armor. As a vendor buying option, or cartell, or in any other form to make it availably as heavy armor for the Juggernaut.

I know that the set was a tionese one. So I guess that might not be so difficult to reinvent it into the game.

For the people that don't like it, it's no big deal. But for the people who like this style, it would mean so much.

I know many people ask in the forums from time to time, after seeing thi picture.

This would also be a good way to give the Jugger people mor flexibility in clothing their charakter.

To my mind, this is, how a Juggernaut should look: Heavy, mean, agressive.

Thank you in advance.

I hope more people support this post.

EDIT: I have noticed in the internet that the old armors had pretty thin shoulder parts and additions at the side of the shoulders. Not like the armor on the promotion picture. If you guys could create it like exactly on the picture- make the shoulders more massive (wider) and let the additions be an option, I would instantly pay money for that in the market.

well..you see i dont have a Juggernaut but i have a Sith Marauder and i signed in this game since,,after patch 2.0 andi didint have a chance to play with thag gear!

i feel your pain, i wnat that gear back too and FIGHTING FOR It

Hi development team,

I already posted in the german forums, but I'd like to give it a try here too, as I hope, to reach a wider platform of

people from bioware.

I have seen the following picture of a Juggernaut on you homepage:

http://www.swtor.com/de/holonet/classes/sith-warrior/juggernaut

http://s1.directupload.net/images/130816/c5yrfkbx.jpg

To my mind, this is by far the best armor I've ever seen on a Juggernaut.

And I mean the total picture. Head, chest and the bottom part.

And my request is of course: Please, please, please bring back this armor. As a vendor buying option, or cartell, or in any other form to make it availably as heavy armor for the Juggernaut.

I know that the set was a tionese one. So I guess that might not be so difficult to reinvent it into the game.

For the people that don't like it, it's no big deal. But for the people who like this style, it would mean so much.

I know many people ask in the forums from time to time, after seeing thi picture.

This would also be a good way to give the Jugger people mor flexibility in clothing their charakter.

To my mind, this is, how a Juggernaut should look: Heavy, mean, agressive.

Thank you in advance.

I hope more people support this post.

EDIT: I have noticed in the internet that the old armors had pretty thin shoulder parts and additions at the side of the shoulders. Not like the armor on the promotion picture. If you guys could create it like exactly on the picture- make the shoulders more massive (wider) and let the additions be an option, I would instantly pay money for that in the market.

man i feel your pain...i already posted 4 threads about returning THE COLUMI GEAR.

i dont know hwat else to do.

i dont know if bio even reads the threads.

all we can do is wait to the future, and hope for surprise ;) of course youve got my support !

:hope_05::hope_03::hope_05:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

That's the armor that made me roll a Juggernaut back in the days. Watched the video while waiting for release.

Now there's not even the tionese...rakata ones (with the ugly cupholders on the shouldes!) left.

I'd love to see the class-progression armors as moddables in the store! Or as a nice bonus for founders :p

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...