Kaggath Tournament - Felonious Empire vs Dark Imperium

Beniboybling

Heh, Interesting indeed, thank you!

Now i know he won't defect to Vader... But I'm sure Traya could manipulate him into believing they have the same goals.. She did it to the Exile, after all.. Even though the Exile had constant warnings about not trusting people, FROM TRAYA >.>

Lol

Surrounding the Enemy is quite a Basic tactic, just look at the world today... But even if he wouldnt know of it, he'd be leading the Open Circle Fleet anyway, making sure they've got those Ion-Plasma guns are taken down.

Oh he absolutely wont be defecting. "In contrast, he felt that Darth Vader was simply a blunt instrument; a brutish thug who did not recognize the power he had possessed" he specifically dislikes Vader. And again I do not think Traya is going to be his issue as I have already said the 2 are truly on the same wave length and idea they both want the same thing ultimately. The thing I believe he will have an issue with are your ground troops in general, he may just kill a few out of paranoia.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

check my edit for my opinion on that whole thing.

Edit: I am not sure you will be able to replace Malgus like stealth ships but personally I see no reason why you should not have access to the stealth ships built by the Seinar systems as my understanding of the rules was you could get anything your supplier could provide regardless of the planet you chose that your supplier owned. Though Warren is making about the same point I made a while back, your corporation did NOT own the planets that had the stealth crystals so its suggested that they may have had to aquire those crystals from some where or some one else to make their stealth ships. To me this just means money for you, but this does mean you will be running yourself dry on money sooner rather then later.

Indeed. If Aruk can get the Crystal Grav Field trap from his connections, Santhe/Sienar could get the crystals from theirs... It's only fair...

But I doubt I'd "Run out of money" anyway.... One question though, the No outside influence rule... If Santhe/Sienar have a different bank, are they allowed to just keep producing, putting themselves in bigger and bigger debt until it's over, when they can seize the IGBC?

Indeed. If Aruk can get the Crystal Grav Field trap from his connections, Santhe/Sienar could get the crystals from theirs... It's only fair...

But I doubt I'd "Run out of money" anyway.... One question though, the No outside influence rule... If Santhe/Sienar have a different bank, are they allowed to just keep producing, putting themselves in bigger and bigger debt until it's over, when they can seize the IGBC?

*shrug* to me no loans should be allowed, again the whole "no outside influence" they spend the money they have once its spent its gone.

But I'm sure Traya could manipulate him into believing they have the same goals..

That seems unlikely. Cronal was unimpressed by Sidious.

In regards to Palpatine, [Cronal] admired his machinations during the Clone Wars but held the view that he abandoned the power of destruction when he decided to rule the Galactic Empire.

Letting that sink in....

Edited by Warren-Stride

*shrug* to me no loans should be allowed, again the whole "no outside influence" they spend the money they have once its spent its gone.

Eh, Ok. They're a rich corporation, so I doubt they'd run out anyway, and we'd have no idea if they ever would... But one thing, You said I might not be able to replace Malgus' stealth fleet, but can use my other Stealth ships... I have to ask... Why? I get you have a line of thinking, but it wasn't really clear to me...

If i have access to Stygium Crystals, and my Cloaking Devices, I see no reason why I cannot reproduce Malgus' ships and fit them with Cloaking Devices...

That seems unlikely. Cronal was unimpressed by Sidious.

Letting that sink in....

Letting what sink in?

So what, he was Unhappy with how Palpatine just sat there and ruled... He wouldn't hold that Opinion until Traya destroyed the Felonious Empire, and even so, Traya is up for the Total Annihilation of Vader... 2 things:

If he was Unimpressed with how Vader and Sidious ran things, he'd jump at the chance to destroy Vader.

Destroying Vader means destroying an Empire, and all it's foundations. He'd love that...

Now, Sion wanted to Rule the Galaxy after taking all the Jedi Down. Nihilus wanted to consume the Galaxy. Traya never let them know she would betray them, she managed to Manipulate them. She even let Nihilus destroy a Planet of Jedi when Atris Sacrificed them all to lure him out, Destroying a whole planet for her goals. Cronal would love that...

Eh, Ok. They're a rich corporation, so I doubt they'd run out anyway, and we'd have no idea if they ever would... But one thing, You said I might not be able to replace Malgus' stealth fleet, but can use my other Stealth ships... I have to ask... Why? I get you have a line of thinking, but it wasn't really clear to me...

If i have access to Stygium Crystals, and my Cloaking Devices, I see no reason why I cannot reproduce Malgus' ships and fit them with Cloaking Devices...

Yes you have access to all of that and its all coming from your supplier at your supply base, but while you have access to Malgus's ship designs your supplier does not, as far as I am aware your supplier is helping you but technically is still separate from you as are your allies in a way. I could be wrong, but from my understanding the supplier is the only "outside influence" you get they are a group that has specifically decided to side with your faction but they are still a group in themselves. Of course beni can just come in here and say "your wrong" to which I would say... ok.

Yes you have access to all of that and its all coming from your supplier at your supply base, but while you have access to Malgus's ship designs your supplier does not, as far as I am aware your supplier is helping you but technically is still separate from you as are your allies in a way. I could be wrong, but from my understanding the supplier is the only "outside influence" you get they are a group that has specifically decided to side with your faction but they are still a group in themselves. Of course beni can just come in here and say "your wrong" to which I would say... ok.

Ahh. Makes sense... However, Beni i need you to chip in here.

Can suppliers resupply lost vessels, from your original fleets?

Because if not.... I may have just found my largest advantage yet.

Except that's exactly what Traya's doing if she just sits there and rules on Malachor V.

Not really. One scenario I'm thinking over is her personally going to kill Aruk.

Besides, she'd be controlling her Entire Military from there, something Palpatine never did. She'd be the source of all the destruction.

Edited by Selenial

Now, Sion wanted to Rule the Galaxy after taking all the Jedi Down. Nihilus wanted to consume the Galaxy. Traya never let them know she would betray them, she managed to Manipulate them.

Uhh.... no?

Remember how Sion and Nihilus teamed up to kick her out of Malachor? She's not the best with keeping other Sith in line. If her manipulation ends with her getting tossed around like an old woman by brutes like those two, I can't wait to see what Cronal would do.

Actually, the REASON Sion and Nihilus kicked her out of Malachor is because she wasn't doing anything! She wanted to sit and wait and plot in the shadows. Which sounds like something/someone Cronal would HATE.

Edited by Warren-Stride

Ahh. Makes sense... However, Beni i need you to chip in here.

Can suppliers resupply lost vessels, from your original fleets?

Because if not.... I may have just found my largest advantage yet.

I am pretty sure (again beni can say I am wrong) that your supplier can supply you with the ships THEY made this was the case with AoW vs AE where Aurbere was able to get some techno union ships from his supplier, your shipyards though would build the ships from your original fleet just not the supplier.

Also the whole money thing could potentially be a problem for you if Vader thought to make this a long drawn out war of attrition as the IGBC would be able to sustain him much longer then the Seinar systems could. I see Seinar being able to build for about a year with out running out but I see IGBC producing for 20 years with out running out, the question is production speed of which the awnser I do not have.

But if Vader has one weakness its patcience so I don't see him doing that.

Edit: I know you feel all alone Sel but I would like to say I am actually unsure how this will go and Canino asked for some help specifically from me so I felt some need to ablige besides we all know you are a big girl and can more then handle yourself :D

Edited by tunewalker

Uhh.... no?

Remember how Sion and Nihilus teamed up to kick her out of Malachor? She's not the best with keeping other Sith in line. If her manipulation ends with her getting tossed around like an old woman by brutes like those two, I can't wait to see what Cronal would do.

Actually, the REASON Sion and Nihilus kicked her out of Malachor is because she wasn't doing anything! She wanted to sit and wait and plot in the shadows. Which sounds like something/someone Cronal would HATE.

Uhh... Yes.

Yeh, they teamed up. Want to know why? Nihilus viewed her as a threat, the only one smart enough to find the power to destroy him. Sion hated her for crawling within his head with ease, he hated her for being able to swat him aside so easily, but never kill him.

She wasn't controlling a Military there. There was no Military. They didn't openly engage in space battles with the republic, they just hunted the Jedi. They weren't ready to take on the Republic, so they didn't.

Here, she's actively predicting attacks, hunting down the locations of bases and feeding it to Trench and Cronal, coming up with manoeuvres in space and ground, sending Assassins out on missions...

And Cronal wasn't one to take to the front lines either, unless he had to... What you're describing is what Cronal loved to do.

I am pretty sure (again beni can say I am wrong) that your supplier can supply you with the ships THEY made this was the case with AoW vs AE where Aurbere was able to get some techno union ships from his supplier, your shipyards though would build the ships from your original fleet just not the supplier.

Also the whole money thing could potentially be a problem for you if Vader thought to make this a long drawn out war of attrition as the IGBC would be able to sustain him much longer then the Seinar systems could. I see Seinar being able to build for about a year with out running out but I see IGBC producing for 20 years with out running out, the question is production speed of which the awnser I do not have.

Wait, so I can get my original ships back? Ok... Damn, would be awesome if we couldn't, because I can get an entire fleet from S/ST, whereas all Canino would get is Munificent Frigates :D

Ehhh, probably longer than a year... This company ran for hundreds of Years, they were the Don, they would be pretttyyyyyy rich.

I think I'd produce a lot faster, as my suppliers are actually specialized in Building fleets, whereas the IGBC is just a money bags corp :p

Wait, so I can get my original ships back? Ok... Damn, would be awesome if we couldn't, because I can get an entire fleet from S/ST, whereas all Canino would get is Munificent Frigates :D

Ehhh, probably longer than a year... This company ran for hundreds of Years, they were the Don, they would be pretttyyyyyy rich.

I think I'd produce a lot faster, as my suppliers are actually specialized in Building fleets, whereas the IGBC is just a money bags corp :p

Well they could run that long as long as they continued producing and SELLING with them just supplying you with stuff I am not sure how long they can heavy mass produce with out making a profit before going bust, its very scary how fast some one can go from in a good position monetary wise to nearly out of it from having constant negatives to the balance.

People seem to be forgetting that Cronal to jack all to usurp Palpatine, because Palpatine was more powerful.

The same applies here.

I did not understand a word of that, were you saying Cronal is not going to try to over throw Traya if so I personally agree, there overall goal is similar I just don't think he is going to not turn and kill a few sith assassins because they freaked him out.

But is Traya? Is she really?

With shadowspawn, Sith magic, and half of the DI's army extremely loyal to Cronal, he could stage a coup.

And to what end? Trying to take down Traya and her assassins would lead to a civil war, and the Felonious Empire would clean up the scraps. Surely Cronal would realise that.

And Traya must be at least twice as powerful as Cronal, what exactly has he done.

I did not understand a word of that, were you saying Cronal is not going to try to over throw Traya if so I personally agree, there overall goal is similar I just don't think he is going to not turn and kill a few sith assassins because they freaked him out.
I'm saying that Cronal may be conniving and the like, but he knows his place. Not once has he attempted to usurp his superiors, most notably Palpatine. A display of power i.e. Force drain, Force cloak etc. will show him who's in charge. And Traya knows how to do that - just look at Sion, one minute he's her sworn enemy, the next his willing slave.

Destruction? He DOES love destruction.
Please give me some examples of when Cronal when berserk and started destroying portions of the Empire, or anything for that matter. What your implying will lead to one thing, Cronal's demise. Traya will probably kill him first.

I'm saying that Cronal may be conniving and the like, but he knows his place. Not once has he attempted to usurp his superiors, most notably Palpatine. A display of power i.e. Force drain, Force cloak etc. will show him who's in charge. And Traya knows how to do that - just look at Sion, one minute he's her sworn enemy, the next his willing slave.

Like I said don't see a defection..... just while out in the field a few sith assassins will die that shouldn't have because Cronal may be freaked by one of them appearing out of no where to kill an enemy thinking it was there to kill him. Schizo's will do that.