PvP Gearing for Concealment Operative

Lord_Apophis

So I just dusted off my Operative after not playing it for a few months and started gearing him.

Now that I have full Partisan and is about to start min/maxing the gear so do I have a few questions. Should I mod full Power/Surge with a few Accuracy pieces mixed in like most other dps classes at the moment or should I get some crit as well?

Also should I augment Cunning or Power?

Augment cunning, it'll help overall better than power. But I would go for power and surge honestly. Crit has some terrible diminishing returns i've heard and it seems to be a waste to try and get your crit chance higher than 25 or so. could always spec into the talent that gives you 3% extra crit chance if you want to move towards crit more.

I recently removed all accuracy and alacrity mods in favor of surge,after i dusted of my old operative.The difference is noticable and i see bigger number.Still i feel more powerful with my assasssin. : /

I have 75% surge ,24 % crit. /have no augments,my operative is old and barely played/

Would like to ask also, is alacrity needed for Concealment at all?

Edited by Kaedusz

I don't bother with alacrity. But you are right on one thing, SIns are far more powerful. I've given up on my Operative. Been playing him since launch, but having experienced ranked arenas, our lack of burst and defensive cool downs is terrible. In favor of arenas and not to gimp my own team, I am now leveling a Sin.