PVP in the new daily area

ErikGW

It does help. Back in the days of Ilum, it was the only reason I stayed alive in those slideshow fights. I'm sure this new area is laggy for most people...if you can, I urge you to try it again.

yeah; I started using it just after the last big OWPvP thing I could make. Just haven't been able to try it on one of those since, which is the only place I've ever had much of an issue.

Edited by Technohic

Just want to say I was really happy about this new daily area. I was expecting another boring daily area I would never go to, instead I was rewarded with a constant flow of pubs to fight. Oh the tauntaun thing is pretty awesome too. I love this game again

Ha, so much fun just now. Joined forces with a mara and went to town on the dirty pubs.

People, if you are on a PvP server: Use some PvP gear. I had several 10K deathfields and that should never be allowed to happen on 55's.

POT5? Who were you? (I think I might have been gone before you got there. I left at 10 EST) I was there for a while and noticed that I would get some Pub support in spurts, but then they would take off to go complete the dailies and here would come the imps again. I think some pubs were there for the fight, but there were a lot that would just hit the objectives while I was getting hammered right next to them. lol I didn't care though. I logged and I didn't even turn in the dailies I did complete, because that wasn't even why I was there.

Thinking it might be a good time to get familiar with sab Gunslinger though. I love DF for PvP but was getting irritated with all the trash mobs there as DF.

EDIT: Oh. And I did turn the graphics all the way down and ran SWTOR Unleashed and I don't think I noticed a single hitch graphically. Sometimes my abilities were slow to go off but that wasn't bad considering the action going on.

Edited by Technohic

We had a great time on pot5 last night pushing back the empire attacks on our position. Taking over the upper section was a lot of fun.

Its too bad you don't get a single comm from world PvP kills.

Bioware....optimize the damn geometry in that area. Talk about frame lag.

Edited by Arkerus

We had a great time on pot5 last night pushing back the empire attacks on our position. Taking over the upper section was a lot of fun.

Everything I know about positioning, I learned from

...all that matters is the high ground... Edited by TUXs