Animal Mounts: What do you want to see next?

Lovethebeard

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bantha please, many many more animal mounts!

Oh and a nerf would be cool as well, guilds could herd them :p

The Reek from episode 2 as very cool..... and a really hard to get rancor mount would be amazing, rancor mounts (at least for Jedi) is already in the old republic lore

Edited by bannsider

Well I guess they could expand this framework to each planets:

Tatooine = Bantha/ Dewback

Balmorra = Bormu

Belsavis = Varactyl

Alderaan = Nerf

Taris = Nexu

and so on..

Plus a few exotic mounts that require getting several elements from planets/ Flashpoints/ Operation/ Reputations.

Bantha please, many many more animal mounts!

Oh and a nerf would be cool as well, guilds could herd them :p

The Reek from episode 2 as very cool..... and a really hard to get rancor mount would be amazing, rancor mounts (at least for Jedi) is already in the old republic lore

Bantha seems to be more popular than I imagined.

1. Dewback - Limited to 90% speed

2. Bantha - Limited to 90% speed, would be great if this were one of the first multi person mounts

3. Nexu

4. Varactyl

Rancor and flying mounts are ridiculous and should not be in the game. Flying mounts maybe someday but not anytime soon.

2. Bantha - Limited to 90% speed, would be great if this were one of the first multi person mounts

3. Nexu

4. Varactyl

Rancor and flying mounts are ridiculous and should not be in the game. Flying mounts maybe someday but not anytime soon.

I'm thinking flying mounts are more ridiculous than Rancor mounts. They could add rancors that could be scaled down to a smaller size. They don't have to be 7+ meters tall.

I'm thinking flying mounts are more ridiculous than Rancor mounts. They could add rancors that could be scaled down to a smaller size. They don't have to be 7+ meters tall.

They could but I feel like that would look ridiculous IMO, like riding a bowling ball with arms and legs.

3. Nexu

4. Varactyl

rancors are used as mounts in the TOR novels, no reason it cant be used in game