Animal Mounts: What do you want to see next?

Lovethebeard

Let BioWare know what you want to see next! List you top three animal mounts you want to see implemented into the game! Ill start to tally the most requested mounts when this thread gets some hits!

Please don't flame others for their ideas, just place you're top three and keep the hateful remarks to yourself! This is all a bit of fun!

Ill start off!

1. Dewback

2. Bantha

3. Rancor

Most Voted Mount!

1. Dewback

2. Bantha

3. Rancor

4. Kaadu

5. Reek

6. Nexu

7. Thranta

Varactyl has been confirmed to enter the game with the next pack, that is why it is not on the list.

Keep voting!

Edited by Lovethebeard
edit

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) Dewback

2) Varactyl

3) Bantha

As a SWG vet I want my mounts back. I have come to terms that I will never get a Rancor mount seeing how large the Rancors are in this game. Well while we are at it anyone want a Lava Flee?

I would say Rancor, but I don't think that's too realistic in the standards of things they can pull off mount-wise.

A sad part of me agrees with you, although they would look amazing, it would generate some issues indeed. Unless they scaled them down a few meters. But hey - one can only hope!

I would say Rancor, but I don't think that's too realistic in the standards of things they can pull off mount-wise.

Admit it, you want Lucky as your characters' mount.

Darth Baras.

No one else gives this an LOL? Really?

How sad.

Edited by branmakmuffin

What you guys probably did NOT notice is that the protective tauntaun works like a buff, and it fights for you: Including against people of the other faction (in case you got ganked too...). So is this an experiment of not only mountable beasts... but combat ones too?!

Either way: I call them both a profound success.

What you guys probably did NOT notice is that the protective tauntaun works like a buff, and it fights for you: Including against people of the other faction (in case you got ganked too...). So is this an experiment of not only mountable beasts... but combat ones too?!

Well, LotRO added mounted combat several months ago. Maybe TOR will, too.

hold on a second, are you saying the Tauntaun we got in patch 2.3 also fights things?

is the Varactyl the same thing Obi wan was riding in Episode 3? if so I want.

yes. they had a varactyl mount in swg, and it was pretty cool.

i would also love a thranta mount, but i doubt they'll ever give us flying mounts (just a guess)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.