+++++ 1v1 Tournament Brackets +++++

ManiacDavis

We already fought man... Im grezecka remember at Dromund Kass it was 2-0. Like I said Maniac feel free to contact any of those people I listed... I already beat this guy.

u talk about some duel you had with my wife which wasn't even part of no tourney..dude stop beating around the bush..all we can do is fight someone win or lose..no hard feelings..but me and you haven't fought yet for this tourney..whatever else you saying or anybody else well you know..wont say cause probably get a forum ban..

I have a idea how this gonna go and I hope if don't get to that point.i feel we are mature people who can solve this rationally..how could we had fought when your name just came on tourney bracket like yesterday..i wasn't online to duel you ..i'm still at work now..

I doubt you need the money as much as I don't need it..if anything just have fun dueling and kill time..thats what it all about.if we duel and you beat me I come on here personally and post the results..it's just a game..

Edited by Xertasian

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Dimes. Currently in the process of moving, hopefully getting my laptop repaired, and setting up net access. Hopefully I'll be ready to duel before the second round deadline.

Update: Yeah it's gonna be Monday before I get my laptop repaired...... how strict is the deadline Maniac?

Just let me know ahead of time and we can work something out.

Unfortunately Krunchy made a misrepresenation about a prior duel that requires me to scrutinize the duels with more precision. The common trolls of the bastion will not be allowed to validate a duel. Sorry Krunchy and Vexo. Have one of the other people send me a message with what they saw. Take a screenshot next time or have me present.

Gzerca, u won murkin's duel, just go beat this kid xertasion real quick, take a screen shot. Shouldn't take too long.

Edited by ManiacDavis

Unfortunately Krunchy made a misrepresenation about a prior duel that requires me to scrutinize the duels with more precision. The common trolls of the bastion will not be allowed to validate a duel. Sorry Krunchy and Vexo. Have one of the other people send me a message with what they saw. Take a screenshot next time or have me present.

Gzerca, u won murkin's duel, just go beat this kid xertasion real quick, take a screen shot. Shouldn't take too long.

So I don't count either?

@Sithboardbob/Classicks:

I will be flying around a bit next week for business and my availability for a duel will be 0% for Mon-Fri. So hopefully Sat/Sun/Mon (24th/25th/26th) will work out for whoever wins between the two of you. Good luck in your upcoming duel. I look forward to fighting the winner.

Waka, I will be on from about 8PM PDT to ... whenever the next few nights. I'll either be on the PTS or live (Melyn on both servers), so message me when you can duel. Also, I will be streaming, so you can communicate that way.

Embrace your death. Embrace your destruction, for it will come swiftly. These knives were made for Sith.

For round 2 I am matched against, "Nekron" when I add this person to my friends list it is resolved as a lv11 Sorc.

Can someone please confirm the correct spelling of this person's name? Or "Necron" send me a message in game to link up. I have mailed "Nekron" but there has been no answer and no attempts to contact me.

I have been on every night....

Darkstazr

For round 2 I am matched against, "Nekron" when I add this person to my friends list it is resolved as a lv11 Sorc.

Can someone please confirm the correct spelling of this person's name? Or "Necron" send me a message in game to link up. I have mailed "Nekron" but there has been no answer and no attempts to contact me.

Darkstazr

Try asking his previous opponent, vemron, or message the forum name associated with the character.

I'll be dueling Waka at 8:15 PDT if my client doesn't die (trying to fix the PTS UI bug) if anyone wants to watch or stream it (hint, Maniac). Outlaw's den dueling pit.

EDIT: Nevermind, game is screwing up. I'll be on sometime tonight... It thinks it has to re-install a bunch of files.

Edited by MelliMelon

Darkstazr

His name has special characters in it. He's the GM of lukewarm tauntauns and find him that way. He won't be on this weekend as he manages a bar or something. But u can ask ppl online in the guild if he's in mumble as quite a few of our members are playing payday 2 on the side as well. But he does indeed exist. But you'll have to wait till Monday most likely.

Initially me and Zevren were in contact to try and coordinate a time to duel but recently I haven't seen a response from my last inquery nor have I seen him on at the times he suggested he would be on. Zevren if u see this let me know via this thread and lets pick a day.

-Broxx

Thank you for the replies in my attempts to contact "Nekron".

I attempted to send him a SWTOR email to his account "Daveggg" but "this user does not exist" message appears.

I will continue to look up whomever is in Lukewarm to see if he is on but at this point I have no way to contact him other than asking one of his guild mates to ask him to contact me.

Thank you.

Wakalord beats Melyn 3 to 1.

Until next time. Concealment will conquer! (Good duels)

I happened to be afk in Tat and saw something about duels in the pvp channel. I only managed to catch the last fight (and missed Melyn's opener at that), but I did upload it to youtube for your viewing pleasure.

Enjoy my awesome Windows Movie Maker skills. :jawa_cool:

Initially me and Zevren were in contact to try and coordinate a time to duel but recently I haven't seen a response from my last inquery nor have I seen him on at the times he suggested he would be on. Zevren if u see this let me know via this thread and lets pick a day.

-Broxx

I have also been trying to find you. Been on as much as I can all week looking for you.

Could you please put down your alts names so it is easier to find you. I will/ am going to be on pretty much all day Sunday AEST Looking out for you on my friends list. Could you also put down what guild you are in .

Mine is Seraphic nexus.

Zevren