The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Are the forest of Endor coming?

Anosa

Didn't one of the novels say that the Republic found and have a station on Endor some years before the Sacking? That being said, if Endor was to appear then I think Treek would have had a slightly more open backstory rather then being a mysterious creature from a unknown world.

I would love it personally, a thick forest would make a great mission area I think. Return of the Jedi was my first Star Wars film, so I have fond memories of the place anyway! :i_angel:

While I would love to see Endor (or any planets already in the Star Wars universe), it seems that Bioware will only be adding in new planets, ones not already in the Star Wars universe since thats what they have done with 2.0 Makeb and 2.3 with the new short story-arc and hey, why ruin a perfectly good history/track record...

I would love to see Endor. I love huge forests. I never understood the hate for Gungans or Ewoks. I think a lot of people don't really hate them, it's just a bandwagon thing. It's cool to hate them for some reason.

I support Endor.

I would love to see Endor. I love huge forests. I never understood the hate for Gungans or Ewoks. I think a lot of people don't really hate them, it's just a bandwagon thing. It's cool to hate them for some reason.

I support Endor.

I don't hate Ewoks, but after reading Return of the Jedi was supposed to be Kashyyyk but was changed and seeing what Revenge of the Sith did I would have preferred Kashyyyk. I don't hate Gungans, we ALL just hate Jar Jar.

Edited by Sol-Ra

I support Endor.

The Gungans I can sort of understand the hate for because of Jar Jar (I hate to admit it but I like the guy). Ewoks I never really understood the hatred for. I dont think we will see Endor though, most of the interesting species from what I hear end up on endor after this game takes place. I could be mistaken though.

I support Endor.

Ewoks i dont mind so much cause they talk in gibber jabber, kinda like a jawa. Gungans talk in english/basic but then they make it just a bit more annoying like messa no liken the crunchen and stepping in the icky icky poo. I"m an adult now and i still get a slight chuckle when i listen to Blizz talk and finding out what the translations say "boss why is the ground green".

But anyways, i have a feeling that BW may try to use the same reasoning for us having to go to the new planet, which is resources. Even though its already been done for Ilum, and Makeb it wouldnt surprise me if we had to go to the new planet for yet another resource. Even though i cant think of a reason for having to go to Endor i still would like to go there. I like planets that are kind outdoorsie like Voss (except for the forest of evil). I dont know if SWTOR can handle the amount of trees in Endor though hehe.