Whiners are ruining the PVP forums. Nerf needed.

taxidermis

I was thinking possibly putting a "fleet pass" type long cd after one whine attempt. As it stands right now, whiners can whine all day and night, heck, they don't even have a global cd. This is unfair to those of us who are happy with the game. Bioware, you needs to Nerf the whiners, they are way too OP ATM.

I was thinking possibly putting a "fleet pass" type long cd after one whine attempt. As it stands right now, whiners can whine all day and night, heck, they don't even have a global cd. This is unfair to those of us who are happy with the game. Bioware, you needs to Nerf the whiners, they are way too OP ATM.

Lets get this nerf rolling:rak_03:

And leave us nothing left to laugh at?

Nay.

How about an intelligence check before being able to post on the forums, first question define IRONY, getting that one wrong makes it impossible to ever post again.

People who act like they are on biowares payroll are ruining the pvp forum. A lot of people complain about nothing but there are a lot of real problems with this game atm. Premades,open world/duel rewards, warzone rewards, overpowered healer,rage,sniper, a ton of underpowered dps spec, People quiting warzone, field respect, lack of attention to pvp from bioware, and many other things. Edited by MarkXXIV

People who act like they are on biowares payroll are ruining the pvp forum. A lot of people complain about nothing but there are a lot of real problems with this game atm. Premades,open world/duel rewards, warzone rewards, overpowered healer,rage,sniper, a ton of underpowered dps spec, People quiting warzone, field respect, lack of attention to pvp from bioware, and many other things.

I call attention to where you mention op healing, rage, sniper. I also see whining about premades and op roll all the time. My point is. None of these need a Nerf! This coming from someone who plays a commando and a powertech in pvp, often healing on my commando. There are no Op or underpowered classes, there are easy and hard classes. ANY class can beat ANY other class, some just require more dedication to play well. Stop all the whining about OP, and learn to play your class to its max, learn to use teamwork. Etc.

I swear it's like a Dad giving his son a toy dump truck and the kid throwing a bloody fit and screaming blue murder at the Dad cause the toy is the wrong color or doesn't have a remote control. Give the game a break, it's barely over a year old. Things will change a lot. As the game gets older.

And I'm not acting like a bioware employee. I've *****ed at times myself, like when they announced treek will be available to any and all. I'm just someone who doesn't have the attitude of a tattletale kid in the sandbox who crys to his Mom when another kid hits him, instead, I'm the kid who would get over it and come back the next day and take my toy the hell back, no whining involved.

I call attention to where you mention op healing, rage, sniper. I also see whining about premades and op roll all the time. My point is. None of these need a Nerf! This coming from someone who plays a commando and a powertech in pvp, often healing on my commando. There are no Op or underpowered classes, there are easy and hard classes. ANY class can beat ANY other class, some just require more dedication to play well. Stop all the whining about OP, and learn to play your class to its max, learn to use teamwork. Etc.

I swear it's like a Dad giving his son a toy dump truck and the kid throwing a bloody fit and screaming blue murder at the Dad cause the toy is the wrong color or doesn't have a remote control. Give the game a break, it's barely over a year old. Things will change a lot. As the game gets older.

And I'm not acting like a bioware employee. I've *****ed at times myself, like when they announced treek will be available to any and all. I'm just someone who doesn't have the attitude of a tattletale kid in the sandbox who crys to his Mom when another kid hits him, instead, I'm the kid who would get over it and come back the next day and take my toy the hell back, no whining involved.

The statements you make at the beginning are completely wrong. Class balance is not perfect although it is certainly the most balanced it's been in this game's history. The part of the post that makes it not whining is a constructive solution that doesn't unbalance things in another way.

Operative roll is OP is whining. Operative roll allowing easy access to the huttball at the start of the match, so a 5 second CD should be added is not whining. Regardless of if you feel it needs to be changed or not, the second message can open a constructive discussion on the topic. The first message only enables trolling.

For the record, this post falls into the whining category.

People who makes topics like this should get a temporary ban from the forums.

that wouldn't be fair to those of us who had to earn our bans, by being big fat meanies. I mean it took me 6 long hard months to get my first perma-ban. The 2nd one was a little bit easier since I already knew who were the easiest prey to get all riled up. But I would be really mad and probably unsub if they started giving out free temporary bans

The Bastion

Rellik - Jenna'syyde - Crackroxx

Lol at this, merc 1.7 and pt 2.0 are perfectly balanced huh? This guy is hopeless he doesn't even know what balance is. Rage, heals, sniper not op? Lol ok, maybe people like you will prevent my characters from getting nerfed so I can keep playing easymode. Leveling my op heals next 2x :p

Edited by MarkXXIV

Btw I've never understood crying about operative roll, his healing is op, but roll is **** if hes slowed...

Whining threads should be wiped out, unfortunately there is no way to achieve that.

I don't even think that operatives's healing is OP, you only have to know how to counter it.

Concerning the roll, people should learn to use slow. A slowed operative's roll is useless and pathetic. Besides, if he rolls a couple of times in a row, he will run out of energy.

Edited by Cretinus