Bump if you like SWTOR - Let the team know they did a godo job

TonOTin

Title says it all. I was not impressed at all with the game from the outside appearance, but I was really surpised how much fun the story telling aspect was. There are minor tweaks that are needed, but I find the game very enjoyable. It didn't reinvent the wheel but it certainly put chrome tires on it. I see lots of negativity, which is fine opinions are like....well you know. For the record I am not a fanboioioioiooioioioi and never have been of this game, but it is da mn good =-)

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's good - release was a little rough, but much smoother than several other releases.

I think the worst issues were the game-breaking data leaks and the few issues that messed up the questing system and made it so some people were stuck somewhere, but they seem to have been hotfixed rather quickly, so I was impressed about that.

From another thread I started;

It's so fun as is, taking my time and not letting stupid stuff ruin my impression of it.

So much to learn and figure out. I'm glad torhead and the like are basically useless and we get to actually learn the game via community,experimentaiton, reading etc. Thats a nice change to the silver-platter of other mmos.

I wanted to start a thread with a title of 'shut up your whiny basturds' but thought this might be more constructive.

It's nice not living life with a "you owe me" and "ungrateful" mindset. God that would have to be frustrating. Possibly the conception point of trolls?

Anyway, Thanks for a fun game that has renewed my love affair with MMORPGs.

I also believe they did a good job!

They messed up hard with managing the servers population, but it was still a smooth launch.

Game need a lot of work as there is a lot of bugs still in the game from beta, but I think they are working very hard right now.

Im confident they will manage to fix all the major things during the first week.