Trying to claim Czerka CR-17 Incendia Speeder from my collections.

Apano

I just purchased the ability to claim the speeder on all my characters in the collections menu for 600 cartel coins but when I'm on my level 10 Jedi Knight it says "You do not meet the requirements to claim this item". Even though it has the blue icon saying it can be claimed by all charcters on this account. The only restriction says that I have to be level 10, which I am...

Not 100% sure, but I think there is a legacy perk you need to buy in order for your character to be able to use it.

I thought about that but when you click show items it shows that the level 10 legacy perk comes with it.

I thought about that but when you click show items it shows that the level 10 legacy perk comes with it.

This was for the original item but unfortunately, the way the collections system works with Speeders is that when you try and claim it on another character you dont get the item in your inventory to add to your speeders it gets added automatically. Therefore, for you to claim it on your lvl 10 you need Speeder Piloting 1 first, which as others have said you can buy from the Character Perks Sheet in the Legacy Pane.

• 10 months later...

nope you can at level 10, so long as you purchase the legacy speeder perk.

As for claiming form collections, you get the mount only, the speeder pilot skill that comes with buying it is one time only.

Correct. The speeders don't transfer to your inventory but are abilities, and as such, you won't be able to activate them from collections until your character has speeder piloting. You can get that at level 10 from your Legacy tab OR buy it from the GTN loose (for too much credits). Otherwise, wait til you're 15 and claim everything then.

• 1 year later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.