For those who do not taunt in PvP

Timewired

I'd say about half of the juggernauts i see in pugs don't taunt. And that's not even looking at PT's and sins.

Every second your taunts sit off CD is wasted protection potential. Not only are you not maximizing your utility, you are forsaking 3 free medals.

If you don't want to think about the placement or timing of your taunts, then just spam them and i will thank you kindly.

Its not like they are on the GCD anyway.

Sincerely,

People who like to win ;)

Who would taunt on pvp. you crazy? all players would start attacking me, I don't want to taunt. not a fool.

on serius note, more then people not taunting, what puts me off an edge of ending pug pvp, is when I see a sin tank, in tank gear, who asks my jugg to guard pylon in AH, and then he ends up with 0 protection... :mad:

I always taunt as dps. One time in voidstar I was against a smasher premade and I had the highest protection more than the two tanks on our team and all I did was use taunt and aoe taunts on every cd had something like 400k protection that game lol our team lost but I had 19 medals still and was top medals and protection for both teams, and that was playing as dps can't imagine I I was playing tank that game or how many medals I would of had if if we would have won.

I always taunt as dps. One time in voidstar I was against a smasher premade and I had the highest protection more than the two tanks on our team and all I did was use taunt and aoe taunts on every cd had something like 400k protection that game lol our team lost but I had 19 medals still and was top medals and protection for both teams, and that was playing as dps can't imagine I I was playing tank that game or how many medals I would of had if if we would have won.

Exaggerate much?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.