officially leaving because of no small arenas

Klalose

I have to say when I log onto wow and swtor it's the same experience for me across the board I love the lore of both and the mechanics are alot similar. 2 universes I love.

That said when it comes to pure quality of game I have to give it to wow, Arenas are quick and intense fun. I love battlegrounds/warzones as well but with out arenas you can't get that intimate connection with your class from quickly reacting to class combinations with 1 partner. I really hope you guys add small arenas in the future with personal rating.

I have to say when I log onto wow and swtor it's the same experience for me across the board I love the lore of both and the mechanics are alot similar. 2 universes I love.

That said when it comes to pure quality of game I have to give it to wow, Arenas are quick and intense fun. I love battlegrounds/warzones as well but with out arenas you can't get that intimate connection with your class from quickly reacting to class combinations with 1 partner. I really hope you guys add small arenas in the future with personal rating.

Lol this is coming out very soon. Game Update 2.4.

found it, I want 2v2 not just 4v4 though, Looks like i am sticking around though woot!

lol you are easy to satisfy :) Don't tell me you are ready to tolerate the lack of patches, fixes and balances just because bioware throws you a bone.

You must be playing at a very low level.

Arenas are:

1. Maybe Quick? (Depends on how bioware handles the win conditions)
  2. Intense
  3. Not fun if you've been playing this game long enough at a high level.

Just like there isn't anything particularly surprising about what happens in ranked PvP, Arenas are even more predictable death-matches. They'll just be a fad that gets worn off in 3 months because Biofail still hasn't got match-making (driving away the lower-skilled teams), and at a high level it'll be pretty damn boring if a team runs the standard solid compositions.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.