Top 3 Things you want in SWTOR??

Anosa

1* Togruta unlocked as a playable species .

2* Same sex romance .

3* More roleplay outfits in the cartel .

4* That they listen to players's demands

Even without , the game is awesome to me , so adding these would make it even better ! (also considering other players requests of course ! )

Edited by Tuxymonkey

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Number one, by far, is SGRA with companions (specifically Vette).

After that I think Dual Spec would be nice, especially if it saved the button configurations too, but that is mostly because I'm lazy.

I would like to see more story content, obviously, but I would also like to be able to decorate our ships. I don't think we necessarily need player housing because our ships serve that function already, but we can't really do much with them. Being able to decorate them would be cool.

22 per server isn't enough for 1 set?

Technically, depending on what you view as a 'complete' set, you would need anywhere from 8 slots to 48 (one focusing on each tree of each AC)

ALSO, I completely forgot one addition I would love to see: Pazaak / Sabaac.

1. More BW employees

2. No more bot replies/answers to game issues

3. Fix the damn "Only a single use of this application can run" BS that I (as well as many other subscribers/players) can't fix, even with every shred of troubleshooting info that we both receive from BW, and those that we figure out on our own.

Why is SGR such a big thing?

The opposite gender romances aren't exactly game making and forgotten as soon as you get the fade to black option. Not to mention none of the romances are real, does it really effect the game that much if back in chapter 2 you got a flirt option with your female character with your female companion. Its a good bet you are a straight bloke playing the character and getting some sort of gratification from it that would be better satisfied to watching ****.

The thing this game needs most and my number one desire for this game is some type of galactic battle between factions. There is no point to factions right now. There needs to be something that is volatile and constantly changing. Even if that thing is not directly Open World PvP if the engine cannot handle it, there needs to be something like territories that are PvE based that guilds and alliances can do where they try to overtake an enemy factions base. Doing so should award points for the faction and the faction that reaches certain point goals gains faction based rewards like an extra 10% exp buff for leveling your alts. And then those rewards would reset at the start of the new week.

There is just no faction vs faction content in this game which is totally based around two factions competing for control of the galaxy, which is entirely baffling.

1: More focus on your character and companions ( More conversations, maybe some that'll appear at random and repeatedly to make them seem like more than extra damage and healing )

2: Guild space ships ( Don't think itll ever happen but the idea of a capital ship for a guild hub is cool, could be cool for guild on guild pvp as well )

3: Aspects to increase the immersion and rpg aspects of the game. ( Something as simple as adding more random npc's to coruscant would help me immerse into the factor of it being a giant city, guild wars 2 did this well. Even better things like adding onto planets we already have, being able to explore more would be great.)

1. new career option with the super deluxe secret space program starting with ensign till Admiral.

2. guild ships with options to decorate, ships should have gtn, mail, and maybe other options, also a private room for the player but that might be to much in the beginning.

3. active cantina`s where people can meet, brawl, drink, play, talk (with chat bubles only in cantina`s) etc.

1. Legacy Freight Ramp!!!! (For better access to my thousands of crafting stuff. Sometimes I buy crafting items on the GTN for good credits only to find out that my 7th char had 99 pieces of that same thing hidden in his third cargo hold.)

2. Proper customer service

3. New content

1. More huttball maps and maybe even a huttball league.

2. Commando Medics brought up on par with Sorcs and Scoundrels.

3. Playable Nautolans.

I'd put more class story content on the list too, but realistically that content flew the coop when this game went f2p. So I'm pretty resigned to not getting more.

Edited by Prisoner

1. Advance Class Respecs

2. Legacy Vaults - All bound items are bound to Legacy

3. HM Class Story - with Basic and Elite comms and gear for drops. to give another option for gear grinding at 55

To be able to clear those damn [Heroic +4] missions that are SEVEN levels below my character, give negligible rewards and don't show up for group finder....WITHOUT getting killed by lvl 16s on a lvl 23 character. I'm sorry, that's bull. Yet apparently it's 'WAI'....brilliant...

1.) Devs that care about their subscriber base/fans

2.) Actual Subscriber Incentives, not monthly Cartel Coins. Something exclusive to subs.

3.) Content and promises that were made before Free to play.

100% agree. I remember when they were talking about releasing SWTOR for MAC and also same sex relationships - at launch.

1) Real, meaningful Planet based open pvp. Similar to SWG, but allowing planets to provide meaningful boosts to XP and stats to the faction that controls it.

2) Open space combat, or PvP space battlegrounds.

3) Player housing.