Jump to content

Ok, what am I supposed to do now ?


Vaestmannaeyjar

Recommended Posts

I would suggest, as others have done, waiting until tomorrow when they up the server capacity.

 

Or rage quit and cancel pre-order.

 

Or just rage.

 

If you cancel your preoder your code still stays.....

Edited by Baalazar
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm willing to bet that tomorrow, the server will magically be Light

 

 

Full is arbitrary and can be set at whatever BioWare deems appropriate at the moment.

 

That is a definite possibility, I'm just afraid they are packing current online people on a few server before opening others, so it would make later waves having a problem to go to the "first" servers where their guilds were put in the first place

Some official info would be welcome.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

That is a definite possibility, I'm just afraid they are packing current online people on a few server before opening others, so it would make later waves having a problem to go to the "first" servers where their guilds were put in the first place

Some official info would be welcome.

 

Check this snippet from twitter out:

eltoroguaco Andreas Guaco

@Rockjaw Some servers are apparently already full. What will be done about that? Will the server capacity raise when you let in more people?

4 hours ago

in reply to ↑

Stephen Reid

@Rockjaw Stephen Reid

@eltoroguaco That, and more servers.

Edited by umbongoumbongo
Link to comment
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...