delibratly ignoring the objectives

cub-lover

To OP:

What if I told you

(Morpheus pic here)

That you can help your side win without bothering with objectives?

I don't like running with ball or guarding objectives. I love to dps. But it's not hard to prioritize your targets to kill enemy ball carrier or run between nodes to help with incs - more frags, more fun.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

notice im stealing them straight from halo... lol

There's a reason why I could play those and from other games and rarely got bored, but start yawning after a 2nd AH/CW/NC pops.

With over a year of loads of feedback I'll facepalm out the back of my head if the next map (implying we'll get more maps yuck yuck yuck) is the same cap/def snoozefest. I can't imagine why devs cling to that model other than familiarity.

tl;dr? Moar HB and anything but cap/def, we got our fill thanks.

You sound like a worthless pile in any case, so I doubt you would be any help no matter how you played.

You are undoubtedly one of those sub 50k damage/no obj/afk types who has no value to the team, and seemingly just logs in to be bad at things.

By all means, continue.

I like guarding pylons/node etc. since its the ...objective...

You get more comms for winning. So if I get 30k dps and no kills and am last in stats and we win...I still get 140 comms.

Also, I can eat and inhale what Clinton wouldn't while I play. ;)

Morpheus is the ancient Greek God of Sleep and Dreams.

This is the Morpheus he was talking about:

http://www.itusozluk.com/image/morpheus_174444.jpg

PS: Why do you talk about a god as if it was certain it exists?

Edited by Never_Hesitate

It's my personal belief that those who don't do objectives and only worry about themselves are the same people QQ'ing on the forums about OP Healers and pre-mades. Which is why I don't take any of these people seriously. Edited by ObiJuanShenobi