Ranked (Guild v Guild & Kickball)

JAYFB

Updated the main page for que times for US and added Dark Eclipse. Sunday's seem to be working for a few guilds which is awesome! Unfortunately, we (The Einherjar) can't participate on Sundays as it's a raid night for us. :(

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol well at least you only had 1 weak link, we have much work to do:D but fun just the same:rolleyes:

Roxxy I think you guys did a phenomenal job. We actually have 2 weak links our terribad jugg tank zalkech and our node guarding it would seem :D From a tanks perspective I had to guard swap so much I think I broke my "R" key (what I have my guard set to) I'll catch up with you in game or in mumble or ts and go more in depth on some ways you guys could possibly improve. But don't tell anyone I'm helping the other team I don't want ppl to know I'm actually not a total as.shole. still need everyone to think I'm the scrub player who talks a lot of **** and can't back it up which is the truth :D but we did only play 2 maps so we have no idea how we'll do in other maps.

And krogan (think I got the name right) just let me know when your guys can field a team and I'll try to assemble "the stampede" team.

Edited by Cinerous

Roxxy I think you guys did a phenomenal job. We actually have 2 weak links our terribad jugg tank zalkech and our node guarding it would seem :D From a tanks perspective I had to guard swap so much I think I broke my "R" key (what I have my guard set to) I'll catch up with you in game or in mumble or ts and go more in depth on some ways you guys could possibly improve. But don't tell anyone I'm helping the other team I don't want ppl to know I'm actually not a total as.shole. still need everyone to think I'm the scrub player who talks a lot of **** and can't back it up which is the truth :D but we did only play 2 maps so we have no idea how we'll do in other maps.

And krogan (think I got the name right) just let me know when your guys can field a team and I'll try to assemble "the stampede" team.

we would appreciate any new strats or things to improve upon, but keep in mind we are in a rebuiding state so we did lose some key players to pot5 as well(nothing i hate more than helping people gear that bail for greener grass) but enough about that. Ya, lets get together in game and set up some new gaming techniques!!:eek::)

we would appreciate any new strats or things to improve upon, but keep in mind we are in a rebuiding state so we did lose some key players to pot5 as well(nothing i hate more than helping people gear that bail for greener grass) but enough about that. Ya, lets get together in game and set up some new gaming techniques!!:eek::)

Yea we lost some great players as well (as you can tell since I'm playing/leading our ranked team and I'm a scrub) so I understand where you're coming from we lost some amazing players to pot5 and the euro servers. Yea I'll get with you in game and I'll hop in your vent (or ts can't remember what you guys said you use) if I can ever get it working right or you can come into our mumble and I'll try and help to the best of my ability.

anyone who wants a part/conq geard half decent jugg tank, superbeast is for "sale" :D

P.S. he's working on his SMASH gear.

Well **** crysta maybe if you had joined unicorns when I'd offered it you could be on our team :p jk my guild team is all full and priority does go to guildies but if we're ever down a man and need you I'll let you know

Well **** crysta maybe if you had joined unicorns when I'd offered it you could be on our team :p jk my guild team is all full and priority does go to guildies but if we're ever down a man and need you I'll let you know

Hooty almost had me on the hook at one time :p

there has to be a blow fish joke in there somewhere.

Lololol shut up krack. Your team refused to make huttball easy for us last night in regs. I did **** for healing cuz I spent half the time asking the pugs to not white bar your ball carrier. You guys coulda just let us score 6 then let it be but nooooo you guys refused. Great games.

Hey guys,

I don't think any of my guild mates have really posted here yet. I am part of a guild (Starsider)from Kellers void that has recently come back. We started a little over a week ago and are a pvp only guild. We would definitely be up for ranked matches any time we can get the people on. We may have very little gear for now but I think I speak for our entire guild that we would love the competition either way. Basically if you see any of us online on republic side, throw us a shout and we can try to get people on. Daegan/jitterz is our leader also if you ever wanted to organize things with him as well. If you need other contact info to make it easier to get ahold of us like Skype or something let us know.

Edited by madmarttigann

Added <Starsider> to the main page. Anyone aware of who might be the Ranked POC's for <Dark Eclipse> or <Jawa Stole My Bike>?

I'm glad to see a wide range of guilds interested. It seems a few (mine included) are short in a few spots but maybe Kickball can serve as a recruiting / training mechanism (as well as just being a lot of fun :D).

Hey guys,

I don't think any of my guild mates have really posted here yet. I am part of a guild (Starsider)from Kellers void that has recently come back. We started a little over a week ago and are a pvp only guild. We would definitely be up for ranked matches any time we can get the people on. We may have very little gear for now but I think I speak for our entire guild that we would love the competition either way. Basically if you see any of us online on republic side, throw us a shout and we can try to get people on. Daegan/jitterz is our leader also if you ever wanted to organize things with him as well. If you need other contact info to make it easier to get ahold of us like Skype or something let us know.

awesome. i dont really play pub side much (was always dominant faction and the storyline/armor for imps is cooler) but my team and another team or 2 are queuing up on sundays around 8PM east time for ranked. would love to see more guilds fielding teams.

Added <Starsider> to the main page. Anyone aware of who might be the Ranked POC's for <Dark Eclipse> or <Jawa Stole My Bike>?

I'm glad to see a wide range of guilds interested. It seems a few (mine included) are short in a few spots but maybe Kickball can serve as a recruiting / training mechanism (as well as just being a lot of fun :D).

I can be the Point of Contact for <Dark Eclipse>. We don't have a set time for doing Ranked. It will most likely be Friday and Sunday evenings after we finish raiding.

Empire: Eraoc / Nyaxe

Republic: Monkfish

Edited by Eraoc

Lololol shut up krack. Your team refused to make huttball easy for us last night in regs. I did **** for healing cuz I spent half the time asking the pugs to not white bar your ball carrier. You guys coulda just let us score 6 then let it be but nooooo you guys refused. Great games.

I think that was US vs jawa stole my bike 4m's? really fun for a reg the VS was frustrating though. looked like to much healing on yer side for our dps, but it went full cuz all those heals couldn't wipe us befre a new door. :)

in the interest of hijaking yer thread, bloodline is dead on this server, so I'm looking for a pubside to put my toons in. The vg (dps) & mando (heal) are full conq. rest are gatherers.

in the interest of hijaking yer thread, bloodline is dead on this server, so I'm looking for a pubside to put my toons in. The vg (dps) & mando (heal) are full conq. rest are gatherers.

<Jawas stole my bike> is looking for more a few more people to round out a rated team. I'm not in charge of recruitment but I doubt we'd turn away a good player. Contact one of us in game if you might be interested.

So I don't see much of a consensus on the kickball, but it seems as though most guilds prefer sunday evening?? Can try to get the word to my guys to get a queue going sundays.

noo saturday nights is when we do the most kickball (although im doing it this wednesday night) but we do legitimate ranked on sunday night right now. like my unicorns will queue up our legit team (or as close to it as we can find, the idea behind having it sunday night is that most hangovers are gone by then) so sunday is our night to queue up against other guilds.

I think that was US vs jawa stole my bike 4m's? really fun for a reg the VS was frustrating though. looked like to much healing on yer side for our dps, but it went full cuz all those heals couldn't wipe us befre a new door. :)

lol idk you were the only name i recognized in there :p yea they were amazing games. we had been mostly facerolling all night then went in to huttball and it was 3 to 3 and i was like woah..what? our comp was bad for huttball but we did better on voidstar i think. cant remember. either way great games imo. well played

Added POC for <Dark Eclipse>.

I have no problem adding a few words under guilds if they are looking for a specific role / class to round out their Ranked team. I don't want this to turn into a recruitment thread for every guild but I think it would be useful to see on one page what guilds were recruiting for what roles, etc.

Whatever helps form more guild teams for more regular rated matches. Also it can bring more Traffic to the thread so your call. I know we might secretly need a few people but we generally don't openly recruit. We Like to find quality players through regular games and bug them. Edited by madmarttigann

I am currently looking for a pvp oriented guild pub side that has interest in forming a rated team. I play scoundrel heals and am fairly geared. Starsiders or Einherjar, etc., in need of scoundrel heals? I also have a couple other 55s (sage dps / vguard tank) but they are not nearly as geared--however, if they were a better fit... I can also start farming a set of healing gear for my sage as I know the spec and can play it as well.

Any openings?

Btw, I definitely don't mind "trying out" as I am completely sympathetic to your wanting to avoid open recruitment.

Edited by galaxivurse
afterthought

I am currently looking for a pvp oriented guild pub side that has interest in forming a rated team. I play scoundrel heals and am fairly geared. Starsiders or Einherjar, etc., in need of scoundrel heals? I also have a couple other 55s (sage dps / vguard tank) but they are not nearly as geared--however, if they were a better fit... I can also start farming a set of healing gear for my sage as I know the spec and can play it as well.

Any openings?

Btw, I definitely don't mind "trying out" as I am completely sympathetic to your wanting to avoid open recruitment.

We don't have a dedicated "ranked" scoundrel healer so a player of your caliber is always welcome (gg's this past weekend, I grouped with you and Chewpacabra for a bit on my guardian). It's really more important to make sure that the guild is a fit for what you want and vice versa. Send me a PM if you want to chat in more detail or we can catch up in-game when I'm back this weekend.