corrupt a wish!

DeadpoolCorp

Granted, but you get a BSoD upon opening the program, and are unable to use your computer ever again.

I wish Boba Fett took over the Death Star and blew up Tatooine after the events of RotJ.

granted but he also blew up coruscant:(

I wish that the centerpoint station could appear in SWTOR

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

granted but he also blew up coruscant:(

I wish that the centerpoint station could appear in SWTOR

Granted, but it only appears as the size of a pixel, visible if you tilt your head JUST so when staring out the Fleet window during a graphics error. The REPUBLIC Fleet.

I wish I had a decent-looking headpiece for my Jedi Knight.

Granted, but it only appears as the size of a pixel, visible if you tilt your head JUST so when staring out the Fleet window during a graphics error. The REPUBLIC Fleet.

I wish I had a decent-looking headpiece for my Jedi Knight.

Granted, unfortunately they used the same fashion designer as the pope does, so it looks decent when pope wears it.

I wish our sun was blue instead of yellow (as it apparently is yellow).

Edited by turjake

Granted, unfortunately they used the same fashion designer as the pope does, so it looks decent when pope wears it.

I wish our sun was blue instead of yellow (as it apparently is yellow).

Granted, but the radiation it unleashes makes the Walking Dead reality.

I wish I could alter reality.

Granted, but the radiation it unleashes makes the Walking Dead reality.

I wish I could alter reality.

granted but you accidentaly alter reality in which you were never born creating a time paradox

I wish i could freeze time and resume time on my command

granted but you accidentaly alter reality in which you were never born creating a time paradox

I wish i could freeze time and resume time on my command

Granted, but you are struck by lightning just as you stop time. This causes you to be frozen alone in time forever, constantly being electrocuted by the bolt.

I wish I could shoot lava from my hands (and not get burned)

Granted, but you are struck by lightning just as you stop time. This causes you to be frozen alone in time forever, constantly being electrocuted by the bolt.

I wish I could shoot lava from my hands (and not get burned)

Granted, but your lava burns others, so you're reclassifed as a shield volcano and relocated to the middle of the Pacific, so you have to shoot lava out of your hands for a few thousand years to make a home for yourself.

I wish I had 40 fingers so I could type faster.

Edited by gorstram

Granted, but your lava burns others, so you're reclassifed as a shield volcano and relocated to the middle of the Pacific, so you have to shoot lava out of your hands for a few thousand years to make a home for yourself.

I wish I had 40 fingers so I could type faster.

Granted, but the fingers have no bones in them so they are pretty much useless.

I wish my dog would stop looking at me everytime I start to masterbate

Edited by Daknel

Granted, but the fingers have no bones in them so they are pretty much useless.

I wish my dog would stop looking at me everytime I start to masterbate

Granted; however, since the dog stops staring at you, it becomes apathetic towards you and decides that maybe someone else should be its friend. One who will pay more attention to it, than it's own weenis, so it leaves, hobo stick and bundle over its shoulder, on its way to the big city to find a new friend.

I wish I had an electric car that only needs to be charged once per month regardless of how much I drive it.

I wish I had an electric car that only needs to be charged once per month regardless of how much I drive it.

Granted, but it takes 27 days to reach full charge.

I wish that food replicators from Star Trek were a reality.

Edited by OmenQ

Granted, but it takes 27 days to reach full charge.

I wish that food replicators from Star Trek were a reality.

Granted, but the replicators only make chipped meat products i.e. spam, deviled ham, chipped beef, etc. (Enjoy your gout).

I wish I were an 80's icon.

Edited by gorstram

Granted, but the replicators only make chipped meat products i.e. spam, deviled ham, chipped beef, etc. (Enjoy your gout).

I wish I were an 80's icon.

granted but instead of looking cool everyone sees you as outdated and you have no friends

I wish that I could travel at the speed of light and experience time dilation

granted but instead of looking cool everyone sees you as outdated and you have no friends

I wish that I could travel at the speed of light and experience time dilation

Granted, but it becomes impossible to slow down, causing you to die of old age in 30 seconds of isolation.

I wish Batman: Arkham Origins didn't corrupt itself on my computer yesterday.....

Granted, but it becomes impossible to slow down, causing you to die of old age in 30 seconds of isolation.

I wish Batman: Arkham Origins didn't corrupt itself on my computer yesterday.....

granted you get a letter from Bioware saying that if you play arkham origins that they will give you the permaban

I wish that I had minecraft

granted you get a letter from Bioware saying that if you play arkham origins that they will give you the permaban

I wish that I had minecraft

Granted.

The Ender Dragon comes through into SWTOR and becomes the unstoppable boss that oneshots everything.

• 2 weeks later...
Granted: Baras eats you.

I wish it was December.

Granted. After visiting the local shopping mall and listening Jingle Bells and other seasonal music for a few hours you will wish it was january.

I wish I had really working (all frequencys) anti-noise earplugs.

Granted. After visiting the local shopping mall and listening Jingle Bells and other seasonal music for a few hours you will wish it was january.

I wish I had really working (all frequencys) anti-noise earplugs.

Granted. You don't hear when the Moon precipitates on Earth & kills you.

I wish Total War-like turn-based games had instant turns for AIs. It's boring to wait!

Granted. You don't hear when the Moon precipitates on Earth & kills you.

I wish Total War-like turn-based games had instant turns for AIs. It's boring to wait!

Granted, but each turn causes your system to bluescreen.

I wish the Dallas Cowboys would win the Super Bowl this season.

Granted, but each turn causes your system to bluescreen.

I wish the Dallas Cowboys would win the Super Bowl this season.

Granted. Afterwards, having achieved their dream, the whole team moves to London and starts to play cricket professionally.

I wish a non-british person (like me) could understand the rules of cricket.

Granted. Afterwards, having achieved their dream, the whole team moves to London and starts to play cricket professionally.

I wish a non-british person (like me) could understand the rules of cricket.

Granted. You are now completely disgusted with it, as Douglas Adams' description of it in Life, the Universe, and Everything is actually true.

I wish you had actually read Life, the Universe, and Everything so that you knew the reference.

Edited by Xakthul

Granted. You are now completely disgusted with it, as Douglas Adams' description of it in Life, the Universe, and Everything is actually true.

I wish you had actually read Life, the Universe, and Everything so that you knew the reference.

granted now whenever I use it correctly, you break a bone

I wish i had a portal gun