corrupt a wish!

DeadpoolCorp

granted but it costs $1 million to have

i wish the final boss of dread fortress wasnt hard

Granted, it is impossible easy, to the point that a brain-dead level 1 and beat it but only level 1 green gear drops and 100 credits, no mats, no lv 55 gear.

I wish that the new mass effect game I keep hearing about will come out soon, if there isn't in fact a new mass effect game in development, I wish for a new mass effect game.

Edited by DeltaEkotte

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Granted, it is impossible easy, to the point that a brain-dead level 1 and beat it but only level 1 green gear drops and 100 credits, no mats, no lv 55 gear.

I wish that the new mass effect game I keep hearing about will come out soon, if there isn't in fact a new mass effect game in development, I wish for a new mass effect game.

Granted, It will be Mass Effect, the aftermath. You will be playing as a krogan bricklayer and you will spend 120 exciting hours of repairing various structures the reapers demolished.

I wish I had a computer that can run modern games smoothly with atleast medium graphical setting.

Granted but it it is not keyboard compatible.

I wish I had access to my preorder bonuses that i never got.

Granted, but upon accepting the items, your account to the game is locked and cannot be reopened.

I wish I had tickets to the second weekend of ACL Music Festival.

Granted, but it plays at 1 decibel.

I wish I had the ability to transport myself and a small group of people (my choice) into any sci-fi or fantasy world at will.

Granted, but you would be the one wearing red shirt.

I wish they found the working stargate during the next 2 years.

Granted, but you would be the one wearing red shirt.

I wish they found the working stargate during the next 2 years.

granted but on the other side of the stargate is a black hole and the earth gets swallowed

I wish that the hottest girl in my class would shut up and kiss me

granted but on the other side of the stargate is a black hole and the earth gets swallowed

I wish that the hottest girl in my class would shut up and kiss me

Granted, and I have a similar wish, just applies to me and somebody in my class.

The troubles of single men, FTW. :rolleyes:

Granted, and I have a similar wish, just applies to me and somebody in my class.

The troubles of single men, FTW. :rolleyes:

You forgot to wish, so I'll just stop the paradox. I wish I could get a capital ship in SWTOR. Granted, and its the CIS Flagship from Episode III.............after it crash landed on Coruscant, without being repaired.

Fresh wish: I wish for Cartel Coins.

You forgot to wish, so I'll just stop the paradox. I wish I could get a capital ship in SWTOR. Granted, and its the CIS Flagship from Episode III.............after it crash landed on Coruscant, without being repaired.

Fresh wish: I wish for Cartel Coins.

Granted. You get exactly 2 Cartel Coins.

I wish for more wishes.

wish granted, wait did you say wishes or witches enenenene minei mo alright witches it is. oh looks like they are ready to eat you for dinner

I wish that i was a multi billionare

Granted, Bioware sues you for using a wish-thread that owns to them and all your money - even your previous one! - gets sucked by them.

I wish I had a wish because I ran out of ideas.

Granted, Bioware sues you for using a wish-thread that owns to them and all your money - even your previous one! - gets sucked by them.

I wish I had a wish because I ran out of ideas.

Granted, you will wish that you had noticed the toilet paper is out before you sat down and did your thing.

I wish it started snowing already. Autumn is boring.

Granted, you will wish that you had noticed the toilet paper is out before you sat down and did your thing.

I wish it started snowing already. Autumn is boring.

granted now it's 100 feet of snow good luck playing outside in the snow.

I wish that i could choose what i want for the next expansion

granted now it's 100 feet of snow good luck playing outside in the snow.

I wish that i could choose what i want for the next expansion

Granted. But the only part of your choice for an expansion was that its star wars related. None of the content you wanted was used.

I wish it would rain money

Granted. But the only part of your choice for an expansion was that its star wars related. None of the content you wanted was used.

I wish it would rain money

Granted, a 50lb bag of gold falls on your head and breaks your neck.

I wish I knew where to find all the HK parts.

Granted, a 50lb bag of gold falls on your head and breaks your neck.

I wish I knew where to find all the HK parts.

Granted, you will know now where the parts are. They are scattered in various planets. You will need to "scan" several of them which might take hours at a time, some you will need to loot from a flashpoint boss, and one you will need to buy from a vendor located in a free for all pvp zone. Sorry, this one was corrupted already ;)

I wish I could modify my hk to look and sound like C3-P0 (star wars movies), but with hk phrazes ofcourse.

Granted, you will know now where the parts are. They are scattered in various planets. You will need to "scan" several of them which might take hours at a time, some you will need to loot from a flashpoint boss, and one you will need to buy from a vendor located in a free for all pvp zone. Sorry, this one was corrupted already ;)

I wish I could modify my hk to look and sound like C3-P0 (star wars movies), but with hk phrazes ofcourse.

granted but he is now a protocol droid which translates languages and can not fight

I wish that i could live forever

granted but he is now a protocol droid which translates languages and can not fight

I wish that i could live forever

Granted, but everyone else will die and you will be left alone in the world

I wish that Xakthul will stop forgetting to wish in some of his posts.