Gamebreaker: "Bioware gives us ****"

Ayelinna

Gamebreaker TV is where 3 live socially awkward people try to have a real conversation about nothing. Its hilariously stupid.

Says the noob that doesn't understand that they are the epitome of the loyal fan. All that and they still hang their heads in shame @ Bioware. Embarrassed that their favorite game, the people who run it and who make the decisions are screwing up everything. Badly at that.

Good job.

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't be such a frikkin cheapskate and drop those 3 or 4 dollars for the minimum coin purchase and buy the frikkin titles, letting go of a mcdonalds or cigarette, both much more harmful than a title in a computer game. :)

or save 10 coins from the monthly allowance? how hard can it be?

Yep. You can also get plenty of free CC. Complaining about the title is just petty, especially when indications are that's not all that's planned anyways.

Personally speaking, I appreciate the 500 CC bonus. It gives us a chance to get the title, and go towards something we may want on the CM (Such as Treek when she is released) and in this way I think it was better then giving us a mount or pet. I can't exactly see the point of wanting a unique mount or pet, I mean do people want it as a gesture from BW or for an item that they can show off to all the F2P who dont have it? If it is the latter, I dont understand why showing off is such a big deal and for the former, personally speaking again, I feel I get enough befits form being a subscriber already. Each to their own though, and I think they will eventually add some reward like this in the future.

As for some other aspects raised in the thread (To my shame I haven't had the time to read it in its entirety) but yes, there are elements of this game which need improving. No game is perfect, and there is always room for improvident. That being said, I dont think it is wise to say that positive aspects of the game should be ignored or not talked about in detail. By describing what we enjoy and what we thing works show BW what they are doing right and allows them to concentrate on what needs improving.

Constructive criticisms is a necessary aspect of a game and should be encouraged, but I feel I should highlight the word constructive. Far to often have I seen threads posing as being constructive, when in fact they are very simply opinion-based, over the top and sometimes lead to insult fencing with anyone who happens to disagree. Not everyone will agree with what you dislike about the game, in the same way that not everyone will like what you like. The forum and playerbase is so wide and has so many different opinions, but that doesn't make any of us right or wrong. It makes us all players that care for this game, I just wish we could express our care in better, more constructive ways somethings.

Edited by Cyberwoman

I've only seen a few handfuls of shows on Gamebreaker and this episode was single handedly the worst one.

Laura basically complains the entire episode about not getting what she wants and Larry is trying to have a normal discussion for the most part. It all felt very unprofessional. Mind you, it's not really always buy this just felt really bad.

As for the title, I don't see why it costs CC for subscribers. It's TEXT. You're paying money, no matter how little, for TEXT. It's not even something that someone had to put time into making a 3D model for and therefore get paid and out time into. This is text which took no more than a few minutes to add to the game. Why does it cost any money? :rak_02:

As for the title, I don't see why it costs CC for subscribers. It's TEXT. You're paying money, no matter how little, for TEXT. It's not even something that someone had to put time into making a 3D model for and therefore get paid and out time into. This is text which took no more than a few minutes to add to the game. Why does it cost any money? :rak_02:

*Shrug* It's not like it costs an arm and a leg. If you were to pick up a couple now you might be able to sell one for a decent amount of credits down the road. This way everyone who ever plays will be able to get it I suppose. Personally I think it beats the alternative of receiving it bound in the mail.

Because it does. If you don't want it, don't buy it. Personally, I wouldn't want it for free.

It is only 10 CC, only 10 CC. It makes people who do not have CC buy them for this one occasion. I am a subscriber and I have plenty of CC and I don't care about it at all.

It doesn't make anyone do anything.

Edited by branmakmuffin

In a perfect world, I would have loved to have seen the title being an in-game reward. Nothing really big involved, but perhaps just a little story event where the Revanites enlighten the player with the history of Revan or the events of KOTOR, or something along that vein.

As that's not going to happen, I dont see whats wrong with having the title on the CM. Most subscriber will have 10 CC laying around, especially thanks to the 500 CC bonus. In the end its also optional.

Edited by Cyberwoman