Most Annoying Companion Saying

Hessen

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Bye man fall"

~Khem Val.

Wasn't annoying really, but he says it a lot. One time it coincided with me throwing a bunch of guys off a cliff.

I giggled.

How about NPCs? What does everyone think of "Gerbil military supplies"?

Aside from this being hilarious (this whole thread is vastly amusing) I wanted to say, Khem's alien language + voice acting is probably the most interesting I've ever heard. Part of me wants to say that's what the ancient Egyptian language sounded like, because it's so cool :D

Everytime you engage an enemy, everytime you win a fight etc. What's the most annoying and often heard line that drives you mad?!

"I'm about to break your record boss..."

and what record is she talking about? That's what makes it doubly annoying to hear constantly.

Okay so I'll be unoriginal and say Tharan's "Did I mention I'm a pacifist", definitely.

Also, I generally love Ensign Temple, but outside of battle she's, well, irritating. "I think this discussion can wait." WELL EXCUUUSE ME!

As for NPCs, that one goes to "ENGAGING THE ENEMY".

What's with all the Tharan hate?

Just simply due to the story with Holiday alone, he easily makes one of the best companions in the game. It is hilarious, her CC animation and the conversations...

I dunno about you guys, but I absolutely hate it whenever Talos says "I still remember SOME of my combat training!" The over-emphasis he puts on the word "some" combined with his accent and sheer casualness with which he says it always gets me. I mean, here you are, this big bad Sith lord shooting lightning around, and next to you is this skinny British dude talking about how he's forgotten most of his fighting skills...............it's so wrong.

What's with all the Tharan hate?

Just simply due to the story with Holiday alone, he easily makes one of the best companions in the game. It is hilarious, her CC animation and the conversations...

He's one of my favorite companions! But I can see why people hate the line.

Everytime you engage an enemy, everytime you win a fight etc. What's the most annoying and often heard line that drives you mad?!

"I'm about to break your record boss..."

I have to go with that one too, especially since Kira has never even come close to beating my record.

:cool:

"Eat lightsaber, jerk!" for me. I hate both the phrase and the intonation used by Kira to say it.

If you've gotten far enough in her storyline to learn about her background, there's a reason for it. But I have to agree that she seems to have an unhealthily eager attitude toward violence for a Jedi.

Putting aside Khem Val's and Qyzen's hissing, which is irritating to hear and I like neither companion enough to check what they're saying (probably something about eating Jedi at Yn and Chabosh with Tulak Hord/points for the Scorekeeper, since that's all they ever talk about):

"You're not going to surrender, are you?"

"I sense your hostility!"

Go back to the ship, Counselor Troi, and give me Vette back.

Putting aside Khem Val's and Qyzen's hissing, which is irritating to hear and I like neither companion enough to check what they're saying (probably something about eating Jedi at Yn and Chabosh with Tulak Hord/points for the Scorekeeper, since that's all they ever talk about):

"You're not going to surrender, are you?"

"I sense your hostility!"

Go back to the ship, Counselor Troi, and give me Vette back.

I agree with Qyzen and Jaesa being annoying, but Khem Val sounds pretty freaking cool. There's even emotion in his voice sometimes, which is impressive coming from a completely alien language.

Um lets see...there are a few.

"Dibs on the heeeaaad!" by Kaliyo.

"Now you're dumb ugly and dead." by Corso.

"I can feel the force move through me!" by Raina.

"Did I mention I'm a pacifist." by Theran.

"Snarfkelfwfewerewfwws" Or anything Qyzen says.

"I was the best duellist in my class!" (who cares bish.) By Ashara. (and anything else she says, cause I hate her.)

"More nerfs to the slaughter!" By Jaesa. (it was funny the first 50 times...)

"Feel my force." by Kira. Uh, no thanks. :p

Edited by Lunafox