Possibly the funniest conversation choice ever.

rhinoceroseosei

I don't remember what quest exactly this was for, but I know it was on Ilum. The main general person told me to get back out there, and the choice I chose was "Back to freezing our... toes." And I wasn't really expecting much, and then I hear something like "Do you know how cold it is out there?! I have frostbite.... in a place you DON'T want to get frostbite!" And I just sat there for a second and I put my head face down and proceeded to laugh to the point where I couldn't breathe for about 5 years. I look forward to this on every Republic character I make. *off topic* Also, this is my first post on these forums but I have a general understanding of how forums work. Only question I have is what does it mean to parse a link? *end off topic* The dialogue was so unexpected and I just couldn't stop laughing, especially cause the first time I heard it was on my consular main, and he's supposed to be all Jedi way is to serve n the force is with me n other stuff, so he's all sophisticated then he says this. It was just too good! Edited by rhinoceroseosei

yer everyone on republic side gets that line....if you want more of that, reroll a smuggler NOW! its lines like that in nearly every single cutscene, even at 50-55 content :D + makeb has the best smuggler male 1 liner ever!

my favorite is one of the BH's convos.

a jedi knight tries telling the BH something with the force, i think it was like "you wont fight today *wave hand*, and then the bounty hunter does this

*wave hand* "you will realize what an idiot you are"

a jedi knight tries telling the BH something with the force, i think it was like "you wont fight today *wave hand*, and then the bounty hunter does this

This. I laughed so hard at that.

If you ask me, Imp-side, BH gets the best lines (and their companions as well - namely Gault). I'm partial to BH overall, but haven't played my smuggler past Coruscant yet :p

LMAO, wait till u play a smuggler....mine has had me ROFLMAO since the beginning.

I can kind of imagine that. I've heard a couple witty/sarcastic lines from him, but I myself have not progressed a smuggler very far. Seriously. He's level 2. I've just gotten so obsessed over my sith inquisitor recently and now I can't stop playing him. I already leveled my knight (then guardian tank) to 55 and I loved the whole thing, now my inquisitor is 10x more fun just cause I shock/kill anyone who gets in my way, it's fun not being the super nice person anymore, and as my dark side builds up I'm getting more markings on my face. I just can't stop playing him right now. So much lightning! Anyways, I trained my smuggler to 2 then I basically quit him, but I might progress him later, any advice on smuggler ac's?

I played a smuggler to Voss[re rolled because I hated how I missed a ton of stuff and was under leveled] and I can tell you, smuggler just has the BEST lines. Hell one of the first was right at the beginning. "If I die, I want to be buried with my credits and my ship."

Plus if you unlock miralukan and use it for a smuggler, and if you get the line "hell I'll do this blindfolded just for fun." That cracks me up.

ya BH was my first char i made during early access and first char i got to max lvl. i still remember this convo lmao totally great!

Edited by Dismayven

My favorite convo was when Andronikos asked my SI to marry him.

I asked him if he had a ring, and he said he had one, just don't ask where he'd gotten it. I replied with "What girl doesn't dream of the day her lover proposes with a stolen ring? Of course I'll marry you."

I was laughing so hard I was crying and having trouble breathing.

One of my personal favourite would be female Sith Inquisitor impersonating Elis Ruger on Belsavis.

Smuggler has lots of random funny ones (especially I love Kath Soucie's voice acting). One I remember on Taris when you find some holo comlink and some guy starts babbling something (not meant for Smuggler) and Smuggler replies "It wasn't me!".

Another funny one (from Dromund Kaas) is in my signature.

Edited by Path-x