Scum & Villainy (NiM) 8-Man Progression Tracking

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHA - Are you guys serious!? Let me remind you on the 6th Boss S&V Nightmare! One of your guildmates watched the stream from „7Stuck“ the whole day and told you about the tactic. So learn you to fight for yourself! Ridiculous

The strat has been out since the instance has been out. I've seen people do it on SM's Next time please pay attention to the entire conversation. There friend ;)

I know this! But you didnt even try it the normal way (Tu'chuk at last) ...So how could you know that its really, really hard with Tu'chuk in the last Phase!? "7Stuck" safed you guys many houres of wiping...I watched your stream and heared everything. So don't lie to yourself!!!

Why thank you for watching. It's always good to have a fan ;) Did you watch the night b4 when Tu'chuk did crush us?

Why thank you for watching. It's always good to have a fan ;) Did you watch the night b4 when Tu'chuk did crush us?

I'd suggest you just forget about this whole matter. People are clearly just wanting to create drama out of the smallest things. There's a reason DiLiH doesn't stream progression. If you stream the content and then throw crap at other guilds for watching it and using it, then blame yourself? I mean what's the whole damn reason for it otherwise if not for people to watch it? Jeez people

Just to make the above point even more clear Suckafish got to Council first. I'm sure many strats were tried prior to the strat used by another guild being made available via stream. It is always a trade off when streaming if there is something you discover and you are public then it is going to be seen (maybe a delay would prevent this?)

The benefit to it is that it gains publicity for the guild and involves members from around the community in content they may be unable to see via other means.

Edited by Solar_Breeze