Scum & Villainy (NiM) 8-Man Progression Tracking

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah we had to pair our mara with someone with brilliant control, though snipers are insane on that phase. Specced right if DPS wasnt an issue you could do 2 alone :p Think the videos will be out soonish since the tactics are pretty much out now for the hard part ^^

Yeah we had to pair our mara with someone with brilliant control, though snipers are insane on that phase. Specced right if DPS wasnt an issue you could do 2 alone :p Think the videos will be out soonish since the tactics are pretty much out now for the hard part ^^

at this point i think all 5 guilds figured it out... just working on the whole fight i guess.

THOSE BUGGY @&& M0%$3@ F$%*!NG @PP@R@*&^(!!!! DELAYING MY M0%$3@ F$%*!NG KNOCKBACK GLITCHY M0%$3@ F$%*S! :D

Fun fight though :)

Edit: Gratz DiLiH on another World First! And GL to the rest.

Edited by odawgg

Resist-Resist

bioware plzzzzzz

The worst is when you go in for a close stun resist then cant get away in time XD back pedal saved my life more than once when suffering was applied in combo with resist XD got to love that Sin gets a free 4% acc anyway as tank :D

Edited by Solar_Breeze

Cartel Warlords Video:

Dread Master Styrak Videos:

Tank POV:

DPS POV:

Nice job. You guys made the ghost phase look a lot easier than we did. We made Styrak's giant phase look a lot easier than you guys did.

We actually benefited by not been able to raid for a whole day, since we spent a rather restless day at our respective jobs furiously drawing MS paint diagrams for positioning and pairings to keep them at bay ^^

Well done guys, looking forward to seeing the videos to compare and contrast. More importantly did anyone else get a mount, or am I still world only. :rak_03:

we didnt get a mount nop... but our ending was tragic lol... wasnt expecting the KB so our marauders kept getting owned, and derped it a bit... besides that was clean :)

we didnt get a mount nop... but our ending was tragic lol... wasnt expecting the KB so our marauders kept getting owned, and derped it a bit... besides that was clean :)

SORC DPS ES #1. come at me bioware ill throw all them dots at you