Double XP is too slow

TripleMe

Double XP weekends are nice, but still too slow to level. I want to kill 1 monster and get enough XP to level to L55. Bioware please implement an infinite XP weekend.

That many! I want to just log in and instantly get to 55 with full Kell Dragon gear!

Trolling is bad.

Given the numbers of the "have to have it now" crowd and those who want to throw money around to get what they want, the OP could very well be serious.

Case in point:

[b]If tomorrow Bioware offered 20 new pets, 50 new speeders, and an unlock to grant 55 levels instantly, I would purchase ALL of it will CC[/b]
Edited by Ratajack

This is just too much trouble to kill one monster. You should just buy a tweaked L55 with coins. Oh, and all of the stats pre-configured so I don't have to ask 100 times what skill tree I should use.

P.S. For an extra 50 coins can you teach me the skills on how to use my new shiny character so I won't be laughed at?

This is just too much trouble to kill one monster. You should just buy a tweaked L55 with coins. Oh, and all of the stats pre-configured so I don't have to ask 100 times what skill tree I should use.

P.S. For an extra 50 coins can you teach me the skills on how to use my new shiny character so I won't be laughed at?

They won't teach you, but for an extra 50 coins, you can get the I.W.I.N. button.

Actually, having thought about it some more, I think killing 1 monster and getting enough XP to level to 55 is too fast. I propose toning it down slightly. We should get enough XP for 1 level each time we kill a monster. That way it will take 55 kills to get to L55, which I feel is much more balanced.

Double XP weekends are nice, but still too slow to level. I want to kill 1 monster and get enough XP to level to L55. Bioware please implement an infinite XP weekend.

With the right touches, this could have been an epic troll thread. I am sorry to see that it was wasted.

Edited by TheBBP

Actually, having thought about it some more, I think killing 1 monster and getting enough XP to level to 55 is too fast. I propose toning it down slightly. We should get enough XP for 1 level each time we kill a monster. That way it will take 55 kills to get to L55, which I feel is much more balanced.

I still think it would be too slow. I'm a very casual player and I don't have time to kill 55 things, but I deserve to see everything in the game with my limited playtime. Just let us generate characters at level 55 for a few cartel coins. It doesn't take anything away from other players because level 55 is available through gameplay.

BTW, I also think Elite Warlord is an awesome title and it should be available for CCs. I don't have time to PVP much, and since it's just a title and doesn't convey any in-game benefit at all, it isn't fair to limit it.

I've always been amazed that none of the F2P games I've played offered this. Does anyone know of one that does? Considering that there has always been a market for paid power leveling services, I would think companies would want that money for themselves.

I'm the opposite though, I love leveling more than playing the same couple of instances over and over and over at cap. I'd pay for slower leveling.

I still think it would be too slow. I'm a very casual player and I don't have time to kill 55 things, but I deserve to see everything in the game with my limited playtime. Just let us generate characters at level 55 for a few cartel coins. It doesn't take anything away from other players because level 55 is available through gameplay.

BTW, I also think Elite Warlord is an awesome title and it should be available for CCs. I don't have time to PVP much, and since it's just a title and doesn't convey any in-game benefit at all, it isn't fair to limit it.

Why do you want to waste your limited playtime actually playing the game ? For people with very limited playtime, BW should record all the gameplay, ops, etc and sell it on the Cartel Market so that you can experience the whole game without actually playing the game !