Largest Cartel Market weapons sale of the year is now live! Check it out before August 27! ×

Ability failing yet still applying the GCD bug Bumping daily Devs acknowledge plz

OcTwenty

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not bad

honestly thats the only way to get them to act. They only look at metrics all day. If they see a sudden drop in subs and read this thread to see the reason why perhaps it will finally light the fire under their butts to fix these gamebreaking issues.

honestly thats the only way to get them to act. They only look at metrics all day. If they see a sudden drop in subs and read this thread to see the reason why perhaps it will finally light the fire under their butts to fix these gamebreaking issues.

You are correct. You need to speak BWEA's language: $. If enough people unsub and tell them this is why, they will do something.

You are correct. You need to speak BWEA's language: $. If enough people unsub and tell them this is why, they will do something.

The 2 million+ people who quit this game, probably thought the same thing ;)

Quitting, while effective, doesn't really get things "fixed". Staying on this issue, hopefully can.

The 2 million+ people who quit this game, probably thought the same thing ;)

Quitting, while effective, doesn't really get things "fixed". Staying on this issue, hopefully can.

The problem with this is that the many people who quit left for a plethora of reasons. Also, you can't even really "quit" anymore. I remember the first time I unsubbed from WoW they asked me why I was cancelling my account in the exit survey.

No such thing here...

You also have no idea what you're dribbling about.

This thread is about making something very few people care about into a virtual Hindenburg. It doesn't matter how big a deal it is to you, it matters how big a deal it is to the player base as a whole.

The thread (or similar threads) has been ongoing since release, literally hundreds of posters have shared their feedback and provided tons of evidence. I have personally communicated with well over 100 players in this game, participating in endgame content since the very beginnig. Pretty much everyone who's raided and done pvp has been plagued by this issue and with 2.0 the bug is back in full force.

So do some research, browse the history of the thread(s) and stop dictating to me this problem is a mere inconvenience in my private little universe. Simply browse "swtor ability delay" on YouTube and you'll have pages of videos demonstrating this issue. Until then, stop making an idiot of yourself by trying to designate this issue as an inconvenience experienced by a couple of angry nerds.

I would much rather have the gcd go don then see my entire ravage or force lightning animation and nly after it realise that it didnt realy go, altough when it realy bugs i have no animation and cant use that ability for atleast 5 times

just get gcd and my charater looks like hes gona do it and suddenly stops at the very begining and gcd still goes

Edited by JymmyMorison

If this issue is not effecting you, please stop posting in this thread. I just want an acknowledgement, even if its a "we can't fix it". Please something, anything, I'm begging you. I really have no other issue with game. I don't care about the nickle and dimming, or the CM, nothing. EA make your money but please fix this basic feature. I want my buttons to trigger an action 100% of the time evey time, just like every game in the history of gaming.

This was happening on my trooper like crazy yesterday. My pulse cannon animation played, the GCD was triggered, but the ability did not fire. I also had to mash stockstrike over and over again to get it to fire after chaining a bunch of instants. In 10 minutes this happened six times. SIX TIMES. All the while my latency never rose above 125'ish.

This was happening on my trooper like crazy yesterday. My pulse cannon animation played, the GCD was triggered, but the ability did not fire. I also had to mash stockstrike over and over again to get it to fire after chaining a bunch of instants. In 10 minutes this happened six times. SIX TIMES. All the while my latency never rose above 125'ish.

thats why this is a game braking bug

I was doing "Long Shots" on Belsavis for the weekly on my trooper yesterday and also had a lot of problems with this, especially trying to get my Storm off to get things going. It was really annoying having 3-4 GCDs go off before it would finally activate. Edited by Lesaberisa

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.