How many Cartel coins will the Ewok cost?

Dandak

Oh and armor sets are 1200cc aren't they?

But those are sets of things. Like bundles.. they charge more for them typically. They charge more for speeders as well.. which I honestly do not understand how they get the prices they charge for speeders.

Go look at the price points for individual items, a mask, a weapon, a race unlock, etc. etc.

What does surprise me is that they do not sell companion appearance items in the CM. I would have thought they would have done that early and often. They did do the butler appearance for the ship droid in random packs.. but I'm referring to broad release to cover all companions and multiple appearances. It just seems those would be hot sellers both directly and indirectly through the GTN.

Edited by Andryah

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope everyone is right and that it will only cost 600 CC and forget this legacy requirement stuff.

I am very certain buying with CC will bypass the legacy requirement. Bioware is going to make so much money from this little cash ewok they wont be able to resist allowing everyone to buy it.

I have six alts and I pretty much dislike all the companions except a few so I plan to purchase treek for as many as possible. If they keep the price 600CC then I can unlock Treek for one character a month since I do not want to spend any real cash. So that would be the perfect price.

The highest I could see them charging would be the same cost as a rename, or 1200 at most. But I hope not.

Edited by Gammawaves

• 2 weeks later...

Any chance Bioware as thought this through some more and are ready to let us know?

If its going to be expensive and/or per character it would be good for us to fix our expectations now rather than be excited on patch day and be let down if the cost doesn't meet our value requirements :)

Any confirmations on cc coin costs for treek would be great bioware!! Look at all the issues from the revan's heir titles and sub appreciation rewards!! Help us fix our expectations now!!! There's zero chance im going to pay more on the day just because its released (if its going to be expensive) so at least there will be less upset to know now!!!

Any chance Bioware as thought this through some more and are ready to let us know?

If its going to be expensive and/or per character it would be good for us to fix our expectations now rather than be excited on patch day and be let down if the cost doesn't meet our value requirements :)

Any confirmations on cc coin costs for treek would be great bioware!! Look at all the issues from the revan's heir titles and sub appreciation rewards!! Help us fix our expectations now!!! There's zero chance im going to pay more on the day just because its released (if its going to be expensive) so at least there will be less upset to know now!!!

I agree, Bioware knows exactly how much Treek will cost and has known for a long time now. The fact they havnt released the info about the cost is obviously some sort of sneaky marketing tactic. Like they are worried if they tell us in advance we will know what to save up for. There really is no other reason for Bioware to keep the cost a secret except they hope in some way to make make money not telling us.

From his statement, Eric states that Treek is a part of the CM, but will ALSO be available through legacy as an alternative. The alternative option is seldom the intended destination for implementation.

Yes, but there's the problem of that comma. It ought to have been a semi-colon, but Eric caused a comma splice by using that comma, therefore, according to SWTOR Forum logic, he ACTUALLY MEANT something entirely different. Since Treek is a part of content, we demand that she be given to us all for free.

• 2 weeks later...
It will be either 600 or 800 CC. ;) Though they could surprise us and make it 400.

Why? because past pricing trends in the CM support this price range. 600-800 is a sweet spot that is easily within reach of players and will generate excellent sales. 600-800 also supports the average free market exchange rate for 1M credits...though it's not clear that Treek will be a tradable unlock. There is no price support or precedent for your suggestion of 2000.

As for discounts for subsequent unlocks.. difficult to tell on that. There is no precedent in Legacy Perks for that. There is precedent in Collections, but there is no precedent for a companion in collections (yet).

Sorry Andryah but I got to bring this back to the front page. :D

Edited by Benfynyn