Transferred Guilds...is POT5 what you were expecting? [Ranked]

M_Ngc

Lets tell the whole story of how the entire server queue dodged ID or would leave the game if it was against ID. Don't forget how everyone talked about ID behind their backs. The Shadowlands has some of the fakest people I've ever seen. If the fact that ID had the stones to say what they thought directly to those people makes them "bad guys" or "villains", then I guarantee you everyone in ID will gladly embrace that.

So far the POT5 community has been great. Sure there is some smack talk, that's the nature of PvP, but I have not yet seen anything even close to the ridiculous ******** that runs rampant on The Shadowlands.

Hey, come on now, there where a couple of people on SL that went out of their way to publicly insult ID on the Shadowlands forums. Now their guilds are doing ranked.

Shadowlands has a lot of people that are easily butt hurt and are just looking for easy mode PvP. They pretty much have fragile egos they are looking to jerk off.

I would be lying if I said I wasn't tempted to go around using /spit on certain people back on SL. It's just not worth the effort.

Transferring here was worth it.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would be lying if I said I wasn't tempted to go around using /spit on certain people back on SL. It's just not worth the effort.

Transferring here was worth it.

my free transfer is still 2 months away (assuming I'm not immersed in RomeTW), but I'll be curious to see just how abrasive things are on an actual pvp server, since pvp in general treats trolling like the NBA does traveling (see no evil, hear no evil).

Edited by foxmob

I'd say the pvp community on Shadowlands has improved since ID left. People aren't queue dodging specific guilds, people are win trading less (yes.. I said less), and there are far more guilds both Imperial and Republic queuing ranked now then before.

Here's another fun fact... no one is undefeated. No one is wrecking face.

Easy pvp? Heck no, there's actually healthy competition now.

Call ID whatever you want, call the people on Shadowlands whatever you want. Shadowlands is better off without them now and it's a shame it took them so long to leave. Considering how serious they were about PvP, they never should have stayed on Shadowlands as long as they did.

Good riddance to all I say.

Edited by SirUrza

it's a shame it took them so long to leave. Considering how serious they were about PvP, they never should have stayed on Shadowlands as long as they did.

you owe me a new laptop kb. lenovo g780. I think the motherboard et al. is fine though. no charge for the poland spring.

They PAID to transfer as soon as transfers were available.

...or would you seriously expect an entire guild to reroll?

Edited by foxmob

I'd say the pvp community on Shadowlands has improved since ID left. People aren't queue dodging specific guilds, people are win trading less (yes.. I said less), and there are far more guilds both Imperial and Republic queuing ranked now then before.

Here's another fun fact... no one is undefeated. No one is wrecking face.

Easy pvp? Heck no, there's actually healthy competition now.

Call ID whatever you want, call the people on Shadowlands whatever you want. Shadowlands is better off without them now and it's a shame it took them so long to leave. Considering how serious they were about PvP, they never should have stayed on Shadowlands as long as they did.

Heh. I'm playing toons on both servers right now, and all I can say is that SL regs have taken a complete nosedive since transfers opened (If I run with a guild premade, we'll run virtually unopposed for the entire evening), and from what I hear of rateds from some of the good PvPers left, the quality of the competition is largely bad.

ID certainly did the right thing in moving. I really don't think SL is better off - give it another few months, and 1 guild will have established complete dominance all over again, but the talent pool will have declined significantly.

Back on topic - Had some great fun in RWZs running with First World Problems and S Key the other night. Many thanks for the matches! Good to actually run with and against some quality PvPers.

Edited by Jherad

If I played like ID, yes I'd reroll without a second thought.

Although you are been very blatant with your words, I agree. Rerolling is a daunting task, but If you're as serious as ID is about PvP; you would reroll. I'm sure now that they have everything transferred they're day it was worth the wait. Prolly 100 bucks less too though. Not my business, and neither is it your's.

Edited by Polymerize

my free transfer is still 2 months away (assuming I'm not immersed in RomeTW), but I'll be curious to see just how abrasive things are on an actual pvp server, since pvp in general treats trolling like the NBA does traveling (see no evil, hear no evil).

I can't wait for this to come out.

Back on topic - Had some great fun in RWZs running with First World Problems and S Key the other night. Many thanks for the matches! Good to actually run with and against some quality PvPers.

Yeah, it was very good indeed. Btw, it gave me the courage to gear up my sentinel. Looking forward to more rwzs.

Lets tell the whole story of how the entire server queue dodged ID or would leave the game if it was against ID. Don't forget how everyone talked about ID behind their backs. The Shadowlands has some of the fakest people I've ever seen. If the fact that ID had the stones to say what they thought directly to those people makes them "bad guys" or "villains", then I guarantee you everyone in ID will gladly embrace that.

So far the POT5 community has been great. Sure there is some smack talk, that's the nature of PvP, but I have not yet seen anything even close to the ridiculous ******** that runs rampant on The Shadowlands.

I guess it would seem that way since your egos were so inflated from easily crushing all the bad teams on shadowlands. In reality you guys just acted like a bunch of elitist *****,attempting to justify acting like you did because people didn't want to get curb stomped for 2 hours by the same team.

Yes I do agree some of what people said about you was just them crying. However I have honestly never met a group of players who acted as childish as some people in ID did towards the community. They were the best on SL by far and they had no shame in making sure everyone knew. I wish you guys good luck on pot5.

Edited by Ainew

I guess it would seem that way since your egos were so inflated from easily crushing all the bad teams on shadowlands. In reality you guys just acted like a bunch of elitist *****,attempting to justify acting like you did because people didn't want to get curb stomped for 2 hours by the same team.

Yes I do agree some of what people said about you was just them crying. However I have honestly never met a group of players who acted as childish as some people in ID did towards the community. They were the best on SL by far and they had no shame in making sure everyone knew. I wish you guys good luck on pot5.

If that was the case why didn't these other guilds just Chris Weidman them.

The Bastion

Rellik - Jenna'syyde - Crackroxx

If that was the case why didn't these other guilds just Chris Weidman them.

The Bastion

You mean have their competition (ID) throw the match like Anderson Silva did? ;)

You mean have their competition (ID) throw the match like Anderson Silva did? ;)

Cant say he threw the match, he is known to clown around the ring when he doesn't respect his opponent. This time tho he got caught.

The Bastion

Edited by rlamela

Cant say he threw the match, he is known to clown around the ring when he doesn't respect his opponent. This time tho he got caught.

The Bastion

Eh clowning his opponents is one thing, what went on tonight was even over the top for AS. I'd be surprised if we even see him again, he seems content to fall out of the spotlight a filthy rich man to watch Brazilian women shake their booties on the beach for the remainder of his natural existence, not that I blame him.

OT: meh, I'm drunk and what happened outside my server IDHC. Welcome to the league where there are more than 1 big fish in a pond, enjoy your lumps.

This is the last I'll say on this issue because no one on POT5 gives the tiniest of damns about ID/Shadowlands pre-xfer drama... I wasn't in ID until two months before the transfers were live. I left my previous guild because of philosophical differences with what they wanted from ranked pvp, and what I wanted from ranked pvp. I know all too well what went on behind closed doors in other extremely notable guilds which is what made it so darn easy to leave the server.

Anyway, to I Am Legend, Ubique, S Key, Clutch, HSP, HT, and the very long list of other guilds it is very fun playing against you guys and this server has definitely met my expectations.

Heh. I'm playing toons on both servers right now, and all I can say is that SL regs have taken a complete nosedive since transfers opened (If I run with a guild premade, we'll run virtually unopposed for the entire evening), and from what I hear of rateds from some of the good PvPers left, the quality of the competition is largely bad.

ID certainly did the right thing in moving. I really don't think SL is better off - give it another few months, and 1 guild will have established complete dominance all over again, but the talent pool will have declined significantly.

Had a feeling that would happen, so, I'm not surprised.

I've been giving it a month. Hell, I've even suggested a betting pool. :o

However I have honestly never met a group of players who acted as childish as some people in ID did towards the community.

And despite the fact they have moved, you've decided to come to another server's forums just to continue the drama. :eek:

This is the last I'll say on this issue because no one on POT5 gives the tiniest of damns about ID/Shadowlands pre-xfer drama... I wasn't in ID until two months before the transfers were live. I left my previous guild because of philosophical differences with what they wanted from ranked pvp, and what I wanted from ranked pvp. I know all too well what went on behind closed doors in other extremely notable guilds which is what made it so darn easy to leave the server.

Yea, I had an idea of the crap going on behind closed doors with certain guilds back on SL. I used to be in lddqd and after we all transferred to Shadowlands, I never rejoined with good reason.

Anyways...Need to get my *** back into WZs and find a good guild this time Then hopefully be in a position to do some ranked WZs.

Yeah what the hell was up with that? The funny thing is that we had just been talking about it a day earlier, how his clowning and arrogance would cost him one day and how it would be *********** embarrassing. You don't enter a champion octagon like that, especially not against a 9-0 guy. As Weidman I would have been furious because it's totally disrepctful and renders a win moot. Not sure what Dana said about it afterwards but I can imagine that he's pissed too.

Next fight to look forward to is on the 28th of Dec when Ronda enters the octagon again :)

And screw GSP, for being the most boring fighter of all times. Silva and Jones are/were great at winning, the only thing GSP is good at is to not lose. Can't even be bothered with watching the re-runs of his matches.

Edited by MidichIorian

We're dusting off the rust but this server has been absolutely a blast. Thanks to all the teams q'ing for ranked! Awesome matches so far. Really has put a new spark back in SWTOR for The Watchmen.:D

We're dusting off the rust but this server has been absolutely a blast. Thanks to all the teams q'ing for ranked! Awesome matches so far. Really has put a new spark back in SWTOR for The Watchmen.:D

I have to say I am very happy to see you end up on POT5. I have learned a lot from your posts and look forward to seeing you in WZ's when I redeploy next month.