The REAL Most Powerful Jedi

Oh I agree Jaina's name is definitely a name that should be considered for this list. Though I think if someone told her she was the 4th most powerful Jedi ever, even she would laugh at that. She's really good and getting more powerful with time I just don't think she's there yet.
That's not a bad point actually.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obi-Wan is to me the definitive example of someone being more than the sum of all their parts. He may not have the raw strength as some on this list, he may not be the best duelist in the Order even for his day, but Obi-Wan is that guy that can come out of left field and get you the win.

Obi-Wan is to me the definitive example of someone being more than the sum of all their parts. He may not have the raw strength as some on this list, he may not be the best duelist in the Order even for his day, but Obi-Wan is that guy that can come out of left field and get you the win.
Your ability to say in a few words what it would take most of us thousands, is most impressive. :D

And don't stop now, if we keep this up BioWare might make us start a new thread. Which would be an achievement. :D

Do they still do that?

Havn't seen them shut down a thread that's gone past the "Dreaded 1000 post limit" in ages

Lol not just the forums. I think I could have applied that statement to every forum I've ever been on. The nature of internet I suppose so nice words should always be thanked.

Oh, I know.

People seem to think that because they're behind a computer screen, Insulting others is so easy it obviously doesn't hurt them as much as an IRL insult would, whereas it's the opposite.

Coupled with the fact that people never seem to think that complimenting someone they don't know is necessary, the internet becomes a rather depressing place to be ;)

Don't know if I defend Windu or let it go. I'm really looking forward to the Sith list.

I think you could launch The REAL Most Powerful Sith Beni, either way this thread will still be open, we can accompany both topics.

Also, I think you could make an Index, since we already have three lists, and more are planned, so we can always consult the other lists, and eventually bring up new idea to the threads.

Edited by marcelo_sdk

1. Luke Skywalker

2. Anakin Skywalker (No matter what anyone says, he was at the height of his power when he killed Sidious, and he was a Jedi then.)

3. Jaina Solo

4. Yoda

5. Mace Windu

6. Obi-Wan Kenobi

7. Kyp Durron

8. Nomi Sunrider'

9. Cin Drallig

10. Odan-Urr

1. Luke Skywalker

2. Anakin Skywalker (No matter what anyone says, he was at the height of his power when he killed Sidious, and he was a Jedi then.)

3. Jaina Solo

4. Yoda

5. Mace Windu

6. Obi-Wan Kenobi

7. Kyp Durron

8. Nomi Sunrider'

9. Cin Drallig

10. Odan-Urr

We're talking about sheer force power, not duelling skills.

Thank you. That's the nicest thing anyone has said to me on these forums.
Your welcome. :jawa_wink:
Don't know if I defend Windu or let it go. I'm really looking forward to the Sith list.

I think you could launch The REAL Most Powerful Sith Beni, either way this thread will still be open, we can accompany both topics.

Also, I think you could make an Index, since we already have three lists, and more are planned, so we can always consult the other lists, and eventually bring up new idea to the threads.

Good idea, I'll get to it.

well you cant compare actually. but i based this on known stuff.

1. revan was able to convert half the jedi and almost the entire republic population to be his followers.

2. meetra suurik, beaten darth traya, lord nihilus, and darth sion.

3. bastila shan knew battle meditation! could make normal soldiers fight as good as true mandalorians!

4.master yoda for obvious reason, even though he is no longer a jedi. at least master vandar knew..jedi are peacekeepers...not an army........by betraying that he doomed the jedi by letting them get killed by their own army...

what was obviously a trap from the beginning...army out of no where....sith(dark jedi) have shown their face lately..... corruption in the republic..even in its senate...bit stupid dont you think..unless yoda understood what bringing balance to the force truly meant....what makes him kind of evil for letting it happen, just like traya.

5. obi wan beat anakin enough said.

6. anakin killed jedi younglings!!!! true master!!! nah but seriously he was pretty good.