Overall Achievements Leaderboard

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HI chaps, before updating I have a question for you achievements pros.

So, I have leveled up a 2nd Sith warrior just to unlock Jaesa with both light and dark side.

I do not wish to keep that toon and wanted to know if I can delete it and still KEEP the achievement?

Thanks in advance.

edit: passed through my missing achievements, looking at Hoth ones. 1000 various creatures. They are all spreaded around the planet, any location with larger amount of them, weak ones, if possible :D? Other then where WB is? Same question for wampas, or I'm stuck killing elite ones?

There are a number of weak/strong icecat mobs mixed in with the occasional strong White Maw mob in this area. Otherwise, I just farmed in a circle around where Gorgath roams around. There are weak cats mixed in with strong ones there as well. For wampas, just make a loop around the surface area marked in this Dulfy screenshot, plenty of weak-gold Wampas for the killing.

HI chaps, before updating I have a question for you achievements pros.

So, I have leveled up a 2nd Sith warrior just to unlock Jaesa with both light and dark side.

I do not wish to keep that toon and wanted to know if I can delete it and still KEEP the achievement?

Thanks in advance.

The answer to this question should be yes, though I'm not absolutely certain. I can confirm that I have deleted one of my toons that had a few speeders counting to a speeder achievement that I still appear to have completed (we'll see what happens if I ever get the final speeder for the Gearhead achievement, though, hopefully it updates properly). I think they answered this question that deleting toons shouldn't delete legacy achievements or rewards (like buffs), though can't find the official quote.

I can't say with enough certainty to tell you that it's fine. I still have a marauder that's stuck at level 30-something who I only leveled for Jaesa as well, and still haven't deleted, in the off-chance that this might affect my achievements. So, your call.

Anyone else have evidence or a Bioware quote that can confirm this?

Edited by Mugen_no_Jidai

Anyone else have 0% on Blackhole and Section X after the patch?

Yup me too 0% on those two and lost a bunch of achievemnet points roughly 2k

I guess Bioware broke it i hope this doenst mean i have to farm 20k mobs all over again cause thatd be extremly annoying

Yup me too 0% on those two and lost a bunch of achievemnet points roughly 2k

I guess Bioware broke it i hope this doenst mean i have to farm 20k mobs all over again cause thatd be extremly annoying

I've lost about 1k achievements and I'M MAD.:mad:

If you lost 2K:eek: I imagine you are frothing at the mouth with crimson gold eyes and black veins shooting out from your furnace of a heart.

The Bug Forum thread indicates that there are some issues with Corellia PvP achievements and the Belsavis world boss, in addition to the aforementioned issues with Black Hole/Section X.

I would recommend folks just don't update their overall points until this is fixed (unless you want to update your percentages for a certain category), nor set foot back in the daily areas for anything achievement-related. Go grind some GS achievement points instead.

Looks like existing Events points have been doubled/percentages halved, so I'll adjust those in the next few days. There's 70 new achievement points in the Operations tab for the upcoming Rakghoul event world boss, so that will be slightly recalculated (I just went down 2%) as well. Bioware (very annoyingly) seems to change the order of the tabs every major game update, so these will be reordered (again) to reflect their current order.

100% Location ( There are 2 achievements missing, beastmaster on Ilum and burn makrins on Makeb but the game shows 100% in Location )

Finally, big grats on that! Wasn't sure when I'd see the day. I know that my Location tab won't ever be complete on account of my being on a PVE server, but that's still a major accomplishment among achievement hunters. If those two bugged achievements are ever fixed and you finish them, let me know.

Edited by Mugen_no_Jidai

Here's a dev reply from the other thread:

Hey everyone,

We are still actively working on a fix for this. Our current goal is to complete the fix and to release it during a maintenance on Tuesday. It is our intent that this fix will restore these Achievements and your current progress on them.

In fact, as of our current testing it appears that some of these Achievements are still tracking right now and will be added to their progress. Again, none of this is set in stone but I wanted to let you know how things are looking right now. I will give you more concrete details as I have them.

-eric

Fixes hopefully incoming soon.

Fixes incoming indeed for tonight's Patch 2.5a.

Legacy

Achievements

Player progress has been restored for Achievements in the following categories:

Belsavis Achievements - Exploration

Belsavis Achievements – World Bosses

Dailies Achievements – Section X

Dailies Achievements – Section X: Exploration

Dailies Achievements – Section X: PVP

Dailies Achievements – Section X: World Bosses

Corellia Achievements – PvP

Dailies Achievements – Black Hole

Dailies Achievements – Black Hole: Exploration

Dailies Achievements – Black Hole: PvP

Taris Achievements – Droid

I don't see anything about GSF's General Crew achievements being fixed, nor any of the other long-standing bugs (Saleucami Fleet Action, Ilum Beastmaster, etc.), but at least missing points should be restored by tomorrow, so feel free to update as usual by then (a GSF column will be up by then).

Edited by Mugen_no_Jidai

I'll now be tracking the top 15 percentages for each category, up from the top 10. I'm not going to go back and look at old posts to fill out the new top 15, so if you have something that was just outside of the former top 10, go ahead and make an update and it will get on the leaderboard.

I don't forsee the leaderboard increasing from the top 50 overall/top 15 catagory percentages any time soon, as I think that's a reasonable limit to keep a healthy number of folks participating, while not being too much of a burden to update on my end.

And an update for me--up to 24770. In other news I'm bad at GSF.