IA - Makeb question...SPOILERS!!!

SithKoriandr

I vaguely recall Darth Marr insinuating that the defector Agent that I played had made "poor choices" or something like that in the introductory holocall, but he didn't elaborate.

The main Imp storyline on Makeb doesn't really intersect with the Pubs, so there wasn't much of an opportunity for it to be brought up.

There is only lip service paid to the class story arcs during the introduction. The Republic won't approach you during the mission.

Having said that, though, I felt that my Agent appeared sufficiently infiltrate-y during the Makeb story to not break character too much, despite the lightness of continuity.

Edited by DarthRobert

Since the story isn't really about your class story on Makeb, I don't think they really needed to spend time elaborating on one particular choice and leave even more things open-ended.

The beginning is the only point where they refer to specific incidents in your class story, but there is a class specific dialogue option in most of the conversations and they come up in different ways for different classes, like I just started going through it with my BH and there was a point where I started "comparing jobs" with another mercenary, there was nothing like that during that conversation with my agent.

:/ Everything seems to point to a good time of having the Agent tell SIS everything that's happening on Makeb, but sounds like they dropped the ball.

Well as I recall, you haven't officially defected yet, you're not even a double agent, i.e. in contact with the SIS at all. Jedi SIS guy just promises you that when the Republic is ready to make a move, they will get in touch with you for your help.

In the meantime you're told to maintain the facade of loyal Imp. Giving away the Empire on Makeb could have blown your cover and whatever use you were going to be to the SIS - and 'maintaining your cover' is really the main justification for whatever the Agent does after the class story is over. Honestly that's just a justification since the story on Makeb was so uninvolved with the class stories, we can hardly expect it to acknowledge the intricacies of the IA story ending since it fails to handle even the simpler class stories.