WZ's starting with 7, ending with 7.

Pistols

Amber can you let us know if you have enough information on this, or if the team is indeed aware of the issue so we can stop bumping/providing info on this? With such a broken mechanic, I sure hope it's getting rapid attention.

Thanks

Edited by Pistols

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've had several experiences of unfilled matches similar to the OP and others posting in this thread. Additionally, sometimes players leave before the game starts putting you at a numbers disadvantage.

How about not starting a match, no matter what, until 8 people are in the game? Even if a person leaves 1 second before the time until the game begins, pause the timer and wait for 8. I'd rather wait longer in limbo than start a match with and odd number of players.

I have actually recreated this bug 3 times in a row without fail.

I would have to be in a party already (with one other person, or two) and queue us all. When the wz queue pops, all but one person in the group takes the queue. When going in the wz, we noticed that the 8th spot never becomes filled.

Hope that helps.

Amber can you let us know if you have enough information on this, or if the team is indeed aware of the issue so we can stop bumping/providing info on this? With such a broken mechanic, I sure hope it's getting rapid attention.

Thanks

Again....

I've had several experiences of unfilled matches similar to the OP and others posting in this thread. Additionally, sometimes players leave before the game starts putting you at a numbers disadvantage.

How about not starting a match, no matter what, until 8 people are in the game? Even if a person leaves 1 second before the time until the game begins, pause the timer and wait for 8. I'd rather wait longer in limbo than start a match with and odd number of players.

+1

Happened 3 more times today. Most 6 v 8 . one 5 v 8 . Happens in all warzones. The real odd thing is you never get the 30 second shut down message. You run around with 5 or 6 people the whole match.

Other games do solve this by waiting till all players accept the match then they will enter the warzone. It is a lot like a ready check.

1. Ancient Hypergates, Prophecy of the Five.

2. Imp, other team Imp.

3. Approx. 8-9 PM EST

4. 6 players started on my team. 8 on other. My team never got more than 6 members all match.

Some subsequent matches on other maps had similar issues. Have also experienced this on different days, at different times.

Edited by Joesixxpack

This is now not only a bug, but people are exploiting it to get free wins / coms in low level at weird hours of the morning (maybe also happening now in 55 pugs?). They queue up a premade of alts, only 1 player of the premade alt group goes in against their regular group. they now have advantage until backfill kicks in... Faceroll outnumbered team, GG.... Seen too many weird occurrences where this bug shows up when certain names show up in my group during the past couple of weeks. Please fix this!

1. Novare Coast, 55 TOFN

2. I am Republic so Opposite faction

3. 8PM GMT (7-2-13)

4. Started with 3 republic (no leavers) v 8 Game started & ended in 30 seconds republic won

1. Ancient Hyper Gates 55 TOFN

2. I am Republic so Opposite faction

3. 6PM GMT (7-2-13)

4. Republic started with 8 v 5 imperials Game started & match ended at the end of 1st round republic won

I have felt the effects of the 1st bug 1 other time & the 2nd 5 other times but cant recall the details

Edited by diggydoolans

As much as I feel my skill may be being better tested/practiced due to 6v8 and 7v8 warzones - this is quite obviously some sort of bug.

Last night had a hypergate at about 11pm. Pub vs Imp. Imp had full 8 at the start (my Imp guild leader was on the other side, I asked). We started with 4 at 1 minute before start. 5 when the gates opened. Our 6th came in RIGHT before the warzone shutdown (Had to be about 2 seconds left on that clock). Whole time was 6v8, we got lolrolled, and stole nodes for the win. Two guildies that queued at the same time I did got into other warzones fine.

Fun game, but I'm fairly sure it wasn't intended and we were only saved by the fact the node guards were idiots.

So...do you have enough info BW? I've got a lot of screenshots I can sort through. Just call it a bug and fix it in the typical 3-12 week PvP bug fix schedule. Or half fix it like Bolster, or break it in a different way. At least do/say something - don't just ignore it like the Jump bug.

1. Server: Prophecy of the Five

2. Warzone name: Huttball, Voidstar, Civil War, and Novare Coast

3. Faction (Was the other Faction the same or opposite?): Both Imperial and Republic (30-54 bracket Imperial - 55 bracket Republic)

4. Approximately what time this occurred: From 1pm EST to 5pm EST 7/3/13

5. Any other relevant details (for example, the match ended early because of 6 scores in Huttball): 8 of 9 warzones had less than 8 players. Only in 1 did we have 8 and that was with 2 minutes remaining in a Voidstar they joined in. Other than that is has either been 6 or 7 at the start, if someone drops they are replaced back up to that number.

Yesterday, twice i had a situation when our team started with 5! One of these times one person left before the game even started, there was no backfill and upon the wz start there was already a shut down sequence info.

Both of the times it was ACW warzone.

Had similiar situations in other warzones yesterday...

Server: Red Eclipse

Faction: imps

warzone: any warzone

Edited by Endel

1. Ancient Hypergate (Bastion Server)

2. Sith (Other team was same faction)

3. ~10:50 AM PST 07/04/13

4. Six (6) people on my team throughout the whole match. No one was backfilled. Other team had 8 players.

Just like to give a shoutout to that awesome Dev/QA team, who has let this bug run for this long, through a Holiday weekend no less.

This is just one of the many reasons, your game has lost over 2 million subscribers.

Pathetic.

Edited by Pistols