Codex Entries start fix in Patch 2.2.1 - 6 fixed, 309 still bugged (full list here)

EnmaAii

Several new codex entries available in the new Rakghoul event, Organizations: THORN, Locations: Rakghoul Tunnels, and at least one Lore entry that I can't remember the details of. THORN is received on starting the breadcrumb mission on the Fleet, the Tunnels is received by taking the elevator at the Spike(which you will also get the Codex for if you didn't get it earlier; it's been available on Alderaan and Corellia for a couple patches now), and the Lore entry is received upon completing the daily mission on the surface before you travel to the Spike. Oh, possibly there is another Lore upon accepting or completing the daily in the tunnels dealing with Raklings, I'm not 100% sure of that, but if no one else confirms before then I'll check when I run it on my Pub character later and report back.

I haven't done either the World Boss(Shellshock) or the Operation Boss(The Eyeless), so I don't know if either of those give Epic Enemies entries, or even whether they're supposed to.

Killing the operation boss gives you a lore-category codex page The Eyeless, size/difficulty of ops probably doesn't matter. Shellshock has no codex associated with it. Rakghouls on Alderaan (event-category) is automatically given when you arrive at Alderaan spaceport, and besides that everything theStirge mentioned is correct. We still have to see if Rakghouls on Corellia & Rakghouls on Tatooine are obtainable when the event reaches those planets later (whenever that is I don't know), but so far it's looking like a bug-free event as far as codex goes, which is quite nice.

• 2 weeks later...

Several new codex entries in the new Starfighter hangar area of each faction's Fleet, one Persons of Note for each of the generic GSF crew, obtained by talking to them after the mission conversation(you can talk to them beforehand, but the Codex will not trigger), and one for each Fleet Admiral, obtained by turning in the mission inside the Kuat Drive Yards(KDY) flashpoint. Note that there are 2 separate "Talk to Admiral <x>" mission goals, one for the intro mission from outside, and one for the flashpoint mission, and you must personally talk to the Admiral to complete the intro mission; joining the conversation with your flashpoint group will not trigger mission complete and thus not give you the codex. You can just go into the flashpoint by yourself and talk to them, though, there's no combat to that point.

You will also receive another codex entry, I believe it's Organizations: Kuat Drive Yards, but I'm not 100% sure of that. You receive it upon accepting the KDY flashpoint intro mission.

• 3 weeks later...

According to the patch notes, as of 2.6.1 Sith characters can receive Species: Ugnaught from a lore object in Nem'ro's Palace, and Species: Evocii by killing any Evocii enemy on Hutta.

Also, the Makeb datacrons will give their codex entries.

Haven't tested any of these yet, but I'll do that right now and report back.

Also, smugglers should receive Titles: Butcher's Bane (Smuggler) and the accompanying title if they finish/have finished "The Butcher" mission. I don't have a smuggler high enough level to test that personally.

They've also fixed the Ugnaught and Evocii codex entries on Hutta. And Smugglers now get the codex entry "Butcher's Bane" and the Title "The Butcher's Bane"

"• Sith Warriors and Sith Inquisitors will now be able to receive the “Species: Ugnaught” Codex entry by interacting with the Lore Object next to Rudd in Nemro’s cantina on Hutta.

• Sith Warriors and Sith Inquisitors will now be able to receive the “Species: Evocii” Codex entry by killing any hostile Evocii on Hutta.

And they fixed the codex for the Makeb Datacrons. They didn't add them retroactively, but they are fixed. -_-

According to the patch notes, as of 2.6.1 Sith characters can receive Species: Ugnaught from a lore object in Nem'ro's Palace, and Species: Evocii by killing any Evocii enemy on Hutta.

Also, the Makeb datacrons will give their codex entries.

Haven't tested any of these yet, but I'll do that right now and report back.

Also, smugglers should receive Titles: Butcher's Bane (Smuggler) and the accompanying title if they finish/have finished "The Butcher" mission. I don't have a smuggler high enough level to test that personally.

My Sorcerer received the 2 Species entries, and my Sentinel received Darth Angral. I already had Sand Demon on my Sentinel, and my Juggernaut hasn't reached Tatooine yet. However, neither my Sentinel nor my Operative received the Datacron entries, although I haven't gone back to Makeb to see if clicking them again will grant them.

Sith can still not get 100% complete on Hutta, as there is still no way to get Persons of Note: Nem'ro the Hutt. Also, Species: Advosze now counts toward completion for Hutta in the Codex. Possibly also for Coruscant, but I haven't confirmed that personally.

However, neither my Sentinel nor my Operative received the Datacron entries, although I haven't gone back to Makeb to see if clicking them again will grant them.

I checked this - at least for the presence datacron:

You won't get the codex entry by clicking again on the datacron (if you already have it). Hope we get the entries retroactively!

... Also, Species: Advosze now counts toward completion for Hutta in the Codex. Possibly also for Coruscant, but I haven't confirmed that personally.

But there's now problem by getting that entry 'Advosze'; Obtainable for Empire players upon killing Fa’athra Mercenary west from Fa’athra’s Palace as well as for Republic players upon killing Guild Muscle or Guild Scout southeastern Old Galactic Market ...

But there's now problem by getting that entry 'Advosze'; Obtainable for Empire players upon killing Fa’athra Mercenary west from Fa’athra’s Palace as well as for Republic players upon killing Guild Muscle or Guild Scout southeastern Old Galactic Market ...

Yeah, I wasn't reporting it as a problem, just a change from what it had been.

Species - Ugnaught now available for all imperial too

hutta, Nem'ro's palace cantina, -530, 686

delete it from bugged list

Species - Evocii now available for all imperial

hutta, kill one, -217, 724

Achievement: Titles - Butcher’s Bane now available for all smugglers

after finish smuggler class quest line.

if already do it - will be granted it automatically

Bestiary - Sand Demon now available for Warrior too

after finish quest line.

Persons of Note - Darth Angral (Knight) now available for all Knights

after finish quest.

Edited by EnmaAii

Went over the list in the first post (but not the whole thread so apologies for any repeats) and found a couple that I do have in my codex. Some recently found and others already in there from before. I checked this against my Sith Assassin so these entries may still not work for other classes/faction, if this be the case the entry needs to be updated with the class/faction for which it is still bugged/unobtainable.

Bestiary

--------

Akk Dog

Gundark

Sleen

Vine Cat

Yozusk

Harvorisk

Locations

---------

Fa'athra's Palace

Lore

----

Monument to Lord Ergast

The Spires of Victory

Sith Weapons

Persons of Note

---------------

Darth Marr

Szajin, the Hutt Archon

Species

-------

Abyssin

Dashade

Achievement: Epic Enemies

-------------------------

Yadira Ban

Battlelord Kreshan

Prophet of Vodal

Mavrix Varad

General Ortol

Storm Squad Veterans

Revan

EDIT:

While checking which ones I was still missing due to not yet having found an existing lore object, I also noticed that on Corellia, "The Legislature" lore object on the Capital Square in the Government District is easily accessible by empire players (it is reported to be republic territory) but NOT obtainable. It also doesn't count towards the total of 9/9. Seems a bit odd since it can be accessed so easily by both factions.

Edited by LeJarC

• 3 weeks later...

It's strange to see long list of broken entries, especially in Achievements: Epic Enemies category.

It worked fine in patches 1.0-1.7 - got many of them, but I left game after.

Returned in 2.4, tried to get some missing entries - failed.

In details, I tried to get Karagga's Palace HM epic enemies - with no luck.

It's ok to have bugs in new content/features, but constantly breaking working things - it's just ... :facepalm:

Confirmed both factions, Achievement: Datacrons - Galactic History 88: The Unlikely Champion and Galactic History 89: Capturing the Dread Masters awarded retroactively if you've already collected them. Both factions now 69/69 for Achievement: Datacrons category.

Just so you all know, there are two Codex fixes coming in 2.7:

• The “Species: Weequay” Codex Entry has been added to the game, and can be obtained via a Lore Object on Nar Shaddaa.

• The “Species: Trandoshan” Codex Entry has been added to the game, and can be obtained by killing a Trandoshan on Belsavis.

Thank you all for your reports! :tran_smile:

-tw