Codex Entries start fix in Patch 2.2.1 - 6 fixed, 309 still bugged (full list here)

EnmaAii

Renonssi seems 3 from them unflagged

3 empire only

because i have locations 97/101 (so cz-198 + 3 these entries)

on empire side have 6 additional

Can you check it please?

Sorry for being ambiguous about those, I didn't separate them by faction in my earlier post. I rechecked all the test entries again, and here's the score:

2. cdx.test.damion.awesomeness - BOTH FACTIONS

3. cdx.test.qa.jgibbs.faathras_palace - EMPIRE ONLY

4. cdx.test.qa.jgibbs.test.tus_64773 - EMPIRE ONLY

5. cdx.test.qa.jgibbs.test.tus_64773_prev - EMPIRE ONLY

6. cdx.test.qa.jgibbs.tus_64773_prev - BOTH FACTIONS

7. cdx.test.test.more - BOTH FACTIONS

Hello everyone,

In response to a previous post indicating that there were bugged entries on Hoth that were previously fixed (i.e., Caught Between Two Foes) and a issue involving the collection of the Red Matrix Shard (i.e., GH66: The Jedi Covenant), I went to Hoth to check to see if this were true, and with my Jedi Shadow (as of the 7th, Nov. 2013) I can confirm that the entries for "Caught Between Two Foes" and "GH66: The Jedi Covenant" are not bugged.

To the person who posted the comment: the Talz corpse is still clickable, so perhaps you already have the entry and didn't remember that you collected it before. And, for the datacron, u need to click the block of ice twice. Let it scan the first time, and then click it again to thaw it. Afterwards, u can click on the datacron inside the ice. I just did it today and it still works.

Not sure what you are saying here, but I completed a portion of TFB 16-Man Story Mode last night on one of my alts that had not previously been used in a 16-Man, and I got Codex/Achievement credit for killing The Writhing Horror, The Dread Guards and Operator IX. So at least those are working.

Yes, I am quite aware of the differences between codex and achievements. I received both. Here's my achievement screenshot to prove I got that last night (note the date/time). Oh, and I had already received credit for The Writhing Horror, so I didn't get that one last night as I stated in a previous post.

AchievementScreenshot

Edited by WolfpackAW
added information

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not sure this is the most appropriate place for this, but I just found a new Lore entry on Corellia, The Spike, related to the newly re-tooled Rakghoul event. Got it when I entered the Stardrive Construction Quarter in Labor Valley, at coordinates -3588, -1608.

Edit: Also, not sure if the two are related, but I also now have credit for killing the Catalyst in the <I'm a Fungi> achievement in the Rakghoul Resurgence event section, which I certainly have not done, and did not have yesterday.

Edited by theStirge

theStirge very intresting info ) i confirmed this

The Spike now available

this thread for all who like find codex- who want see all codex not bugged

so its very good place for all new info about codex )

thanks for posting

I was waiting for developers to continue fix codex in each patch for a very long time, and from patch 2.4.2 forward to 2.5.1 it seems like tons of bugged codex issue get zero attention which saddened me. I hope they will continue to fix it there's a lot of completionist and lore fans waiting for codex system to work properly.

I was waiting for developers to continue fix codex in each patch for a very long time, and from patch 2.4.2 forward to 2.5.1 it seems like tons of bugged codex issue get zero attention which saddened me. I hope they will continue to fix it there's a lot of completionist and lore fans waiting for codex system to work properly.

The list of the known in-game issues is getting longer and longer after each patch. It seems that only critical bugs are getting fixxed shortly or if it affects the cartel market.

Confirm Asharl Panther codex unlock on killing any Asharl Panther in the Western Ice Shelf of Ilum. They are only present during the Relics of the Gree event.

Now they just need to put in a method to obtain the Kath Hound entry, and we can finally get Beastmaster.

Edited by theStirge

find new bugged and add it in list:

Bestiary: Shyrack (bugged for BH and IA)

Organizations: Tomb Raiders (bugged for BH and IA)

Bestiary: Sand Demon (Warrior)

Lore: Geroya Be Haran (Bounty Hunter)

Bestiary: cdx.qa.gameplay_persistence.string_test.harvorisk_ test (Quesh)

Locations: cdx.test.damion.awesomeness - BOTH FACTIONS

Locations: cdx.test.qa.jgibbs.faathras_palace - EMPIRE ONLY

Locations: cdx.test.qa.jgibbs.test.tus_64773 - EMPIRE ONLY

Locations: cdx.test.qa.jgibbs.test.tus_64773_prev - EMPIRE ONLY

Locations: cdx.test.qa.jgibbs.tus_64773_prev - BOTH FACTIONS

Locations: cdx.test.test.more - BOTH FACTIONS

Persons of Note: Supreme Chancellor Saresh (bugged for imperial)

Uncategorized: The Sarlacc Stomper

Edited by EnmaAii

add codex - epic enemies in bugged list

1- Xenoanalyst II

2- Xenoanalyst II (Hard Mode)

3-

4-

5- (seems its 3 entries for Operations Chief - 4 boss in SV)

PVP

1- Ilum: Captured an Objective

2- Ilum: Killed Someone Using a Turret

Edited by EnmaAii

add codex - epic enemies in bugged list

1- Xenoanalyst II

2- Xenoanalyst II (Hard Mode)

I got both of these on my Operative last week. This was my first time ever doing any of the Gree event on any character, so it's definitely not that I had them from before. Did not have a chance to run through on my Sentinel, but I will probably do that before reset, and will report whether or not she gets them.