Official BC Progression Thread 2.2

Tmanarl

Thank you Maris for eloquently putting your views across and the views shared by a lot of people on this server.

Since switching to Begeren Colony from my original server Lord Ieldis I have noticed the vast majority of people and guilds are very respectful to each other and I hope the isolated incidents like yesterday do not sway people from joining this server.

Again thank you for clarifying your points on progression.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ascension has cleared TFB Dread Guards NIM.

http://i.imgur.com/j062jEN.jpg

Ascension has cleared TFB Operator IX NIM

We actually killed him on 6/23 so the achievement shows that date, have a screenshot of that but without UTC clock. We just killed him again and the pic below shows the UTC clock for today's kill.

http://i.imgur.com/a9iOHYL.jpg

Previous Operator IX NIM kill without UTC clock.

http://i.imgur.com/ZvVJle7.jpg

Edited by ICSWOR

Wow! Congrats to both Ascension and EPIC for their kills on NiM TfB! As far as this thread is concerned, you are the first to claim it correctly and the screenshots back it up as so. Your progress will be documented. Keep it up! Edited by Tmanarl

Got some updates for the Order of Sixty-Six. Some of these will need further proving per the thread rules that I've just read up on tonight, and that proof will be coming in our future runs. Even so, none of this is server-first material, so hopefully is not too controversial.

Here is a heads up on what we've cleared.

HM S&V (8 person): 1/7

Dash

HM TFB (8 person): 4/5

WH HM - http://www.flickr.com/photos/11960095@N08/9403712515/

DG HM - http://www.flickr.com/photos/11960095@N08/9406469692/

OpIX HM - http://www.flickr.com/photos/11960095@N08/9403710667/

KephU HM - http://www.flickr.com/photos/11960095@N08/9403709805/

We have also cleared:

SM S&V (8 person): 7/7

SM TFB (9 person): 5/5

SM Golden Fury

We have cleared 1-stack Dreadtooth, and are working towards higher stacks through gearing and organizing our runs. Hope to have some progress there the rest of the summer/fall. I know it's not the same as pre-2.0, but even so, it's a fun little challenge for our guild.

For Legacy ops, we have cleared:

SM 8 EV, KP, EC

SM 16 EV

HM 8 EV, KP, EC

NiM 8 EV and KP

Also for Legacy, we downed NMP as a guild pre-2.0

Edited by Aieranda
Adding screen proofs

Solatium finally passed HM TfB 5/5, I will provide screenshots when I get back to my home computer.

Word for the wise, make sure that the DPSers know which platforms they are responsible for killing on the 2nd phase of the Terror.

Pics:

http://i.imgur.com/yTuQk9s.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/HnQhVd1.jpg

Probably too late now, but here are some maps of where to stand for the terror from beyond. My guild uses these all the time!

http://leftoversraiding.org/index.php/topic/78415/1/rapa

Edited by raidmac

Updates are in. Sorry, I was out of town all last week but should be caught up now.

Got some updates for the Order of Sixty-Six.....

Got your updates, some things were already listed but I've added the others. Post a screenshot of the HM Dash fight when you get it and I'll add that in as well.

Congrats on the kills for everyone else as well!

Edited by Tmanarl

Updates are in. Sorry, I was out of town all last week but should be caught up now.

Got your updates, some things were already listed but I've added the others. Post a screenshot of the HM Dash fight when you get it and I'll add that in as well.

Congrats on the kills for everyone else as well!

Just our of Curiosity? are we updating the legacy content now? Arashi, said that he included that part in the post for reference, but he did not update them. It kinda takes the achievement out of it for the people who cleared it at level 50. and I'm pretty sure REIGN has never cleared Nim EC...:rak_02:

Just our of Curiosity? are we updating the legacy content now? Arashi, said that he included that part in the post for reference, but he did not update them. It kinda takes the achievement out of it for the people who cleared it at level 50. and I'm pretty sure REIGN has never cleared Nim EC...:rak_02:

Good catch; that was a typing error on my part. Yes, if a guild would like to include their progress on legacy content, I will add it into the Legacy tab. However I have marked all entries that are added or changed after 2.0 with a (*) symbol. This way the achievements of those guilds who completed it prior to 2.0 will continue to be recognized.

Okay, I was looking through the Legacy Tab where all the pre2.0 content clears are shown. And it has come to my notice that all of Sovereigns mentions and achievements were stripped from the lists. I.E: Server first clear NiM EC, Imp first Warstalker, NM Pilgrim, HM TfB, HM EC, NiM EV & KP. I dunno if it was removed on purpose or if it was intentional. But it would be much appreciated if these rankings were put back or if there was a reason why they were taken down.

Thanks,

-Te'fia :jawa_smile:

Edited by Diachi

Okay, I was looking through the Legacy Tab where all the pre2.0 content clears are shown. And it has come to my notice that all of Sovereigns mentions and achievements were stripped from the lists. I.E: Server first clear NiM EC, Imp first Warstalker, NM Pilgrim, HM TfB, HM EC, NiM EV & KP. I dunno if it was removed on purpose or if it was intentional. But it would be much appreciated if these rankings were put back or if there was a reason why they were taken down.

Thanks,

-Te'fia :jawa_smile:

Sorry Te'fia, no offense or shenanigans. You caught me in the middle of reformatting the Legacy tab to try to make it cleaner/more clear for those guilds who had finished content before 2.0, while still showing those that made progress after. My goal was to have 2 separate sections of the tab, listing the before and after, therefore several listings were in the process of being moved. Nothing was lost though. The more I worked on it, the messier it got so I'm reverting it back to the original code and closing off the Legacy tab from updates. No asterisks, no before/after 2.0, nothing. It should be correct now, but please double check.

Sorry Te'fia, no offense or shenanigans. You caught me in the middle of reformatting the Legacy tab to try to make it cleaner/more clear for those guilds who had finished content before 2.0, while still showing those that made progress after. My goal was to have 2 separate sections of the tab, listing the before and after, therefore several listings were in the process of being moved. Nothing was lost though. The more I worked on it, the messier it got so I'm reverting it back to the original code and closing off the Legacy tab from updates. No asterisks, no before/after 2.0, nothing. It should be correct now, but please double check.

I think that's probably better because the legacy content is no longer progression content. For most of the 50 content you can walk in with 2-4 people and clear things, and when you can do that its not really an accomplishment. Also why is REIGN ahead of hit and run for 16 man SV? we cleared it before them?

No problem on the Legacy updates. Whether it's updated or not, I can provide our historical achievements if anyone cares for that context. If it's not updated officially, at least I'll have it posted here.

For Order of Sixty Six pre-2.0, we only cleared the following as guild-only runs, none of which should be too controversial as it is not anything particularly noteworthy or difficult with enough gear other than maybe HM EC Kephess.

Nightmare Mode 8:

EC - No Attempts

KP - 5/5

EV - 5/5

Hard Mode 8:

TFB - 2/5

EC - 4/4

KP - 5/5

EV - 5/5

Story Mode 8:

TFB - 5/5

EC - 4/4

KP - 5/5

EV - 5/5

We did do NMP pre-2.0, but it wasn't early on. We had a lot of Black Hole/Campaign gear by the time we did it as a guild-only run.

The only real changes for us, post-2.0 are new content, and getting a little farther in TFB HM now that we've gone back to it after numerous full gear runs in 2.0 for TFB and S&V story modes:

TC SM 8 - 1/1

S&V SM 8 - 7/7

S&V HM 8 - 1/7 (pending proof the next time we run it)

TFB HM 8 - 4/5 (taking another crack at the Terror itself tonight)

TFB HM 8 - 4/5 (taking another crack at the Terror itself tonight)

Aieranda, for the Terror make sure the DPS know which platforms they are responsible for, the tanks and healers can get 1 orb each the rest should be taken care of by the DPS so the healers can be topping people up.

If the DPS get their platforms then the tanks/healers jobs are pretty straight forward and not too dissimilar to SM

Have fun.

Thanks for the heads-up (and quick response). I was highly concerned for a second.

Aieranda, for the Terror make sure the DPS know which platforms they are responsible for, the tanks and healers can get 1 orb each the rest should be taken care of by the DPS so the healers can be topping people up.

If the DPS get their platforms then the tanks/healers jobs are pretty straight forward and not too dissimilar to SM

Have fun.

Sov/Epics Reference. For abnormalities DPS each get 2 outer platforms (2-9) plus 13 (typically a DPS on 4-5 or 6-7), Tanks get 11, 15, & 17, Healers are at 1. 1 burst DPS gets irregularities. Rinse & repeat then it's killed.

In NiM it's a whole different strategy than that of HM.

Edited by Diachi