First step towards oblivion

crunchbarry

Where have you been? The beginning of the end started when EA bought this game, mate.

This game wouldn't have been made if it wasn't for EA. BW was at the brink of bankruptcy deving this game. EA saved it. The game lacking all these standard MMO features is on Bioware being cluess about modern MMOs. They have admitted on many occasion that they didn't have a clue. They didn't think players would have gone thru so much content so quickly. When people have been ripping thru content since the theme park MMO was invented.

This game wouldn't have been made if it wasn't for EA. BW was at the brink of bankruptcy deving this game. EA saved it. The game lacking all these standard MMO features is on Bioware being cluess about modern MMOs. They have admitted on many occasion that they didn't have a clue. They didn't think players would have gone thru so much content so quickly. When people have been ripping thru content since the theme park MMO was invented.

If im not mistaken they probably would of been bought out by microsoft if EA didnt come along. The company was definitely in trouble as you stated. I blame bioware mostly for the problems this game has. I supposed you could put blame on ea for too much stuff in the CM but really thats the only thing i would squarely put on their shoulders

EA might have initially saved it, but they're digging their own grave now.