The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Shephard's N7 Armor and Grey Warden Armor

NickM

The armor sets from Mass Effect and Dragon Age, respectively. I'd love to see those in the Cartel Market. It's just cosmetic anyway, but who wouldn't want to be a Sith running around with an N7 logo on their chest?

I'd also love to see Hawke's main armor from Dragon Age II. Even the Blood Dragon armor from the Mass Effect DLC would be pretty snazzy.

Lucas gave the rule to this game no parody back when this game was made, they still follow that rule. They wont add exact copies. They can do SIMILAR look alikes. But nothing with logos or obvious references.

It's a good thing old lucas isn't in charge any more.

While I do like Shepards outfit in Mass Effect and also several armor types in Dragon Age, I would want to see them in SWTOR as much as I want a Sith to be running around in a Teletubby outfit.

It just doesn't fit !

A coat made from Wookiee pelt however would be nice.

They could easily do this and still keep it Star Wars with the Mass Effect set... just drop the "N7" logo off and then make 2 sets - one with a special imperial logo and one with a special republic logo, then give them names like "Imperial Special Forces Armor" or "Elite Republic Marine Armor".

By the time you get someone who buys the sets, then dyes them one using of the more outlandish color sets, some folks might not even recognize it for what it is.

As far as the Blood Dragon armor, I can't even think of a way to incorporate that without totally blowing the Star Wars feel clean out of the water...

I love Mass Effect and Dragon Age, heck.... I like Mass Effect even more than I like Star Wars. However, having armor from other (completely unrelated) games in this one would be bad imo. It would damage immersion even more.

I vote no.