LD50 says goodbye to JC

Utopii

Hello JC!

As many of you know, judging by the focus fire I get in war zones, I am the GM of Lethal Dose Fifty. There have been many rumors of what are plans are for the highly anticipated server transfers. I am here to "officially" inform you that LD50 will be moving to Prophecy of the Five when transfers open up. Unfortunately, with the growing lack of ranked q's and watered down pvp, here on JC, we have been forced to make this move to feed our ever hungry pvp machine.

I just wanted to thank all of you for a great community. Regardless of how you felt about LD50 we were apart of this community together and we enjoyed being apart of it through all the good and bad times. Since a good portion of our roster is made up of Canderous Ordo and Jedi Covenant players I promise you that our servers will be represented well on pot5.

Good luck to all that are staying on JC and for those that are moving to pot5 we will see you there!

Utopi // FisherPrice

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why Pot5? Every time I look that server has a lower population than ours. Hope you find what you are looking for.

because you could pve on an otherwise empty server, and they get ranked pops there even without the server transfers.

Bloodline (including a good chunk of former PD's active PVPers) AND LD. I really do hope you guys can shut them up on PoT5. I am sure its the vocal minority but there is that stigma that because we play on a PVE server that we aren't as good as those on the PVP server. I've been leveling a sniper on POT5 and can assure you that there is much suck there in regs are there is here. I'm sure that ranked has its tough teams, but it isn't like you are going to be stepping up to the big leagues. There will just be more ranked teams to play. So, kick some ***. :rak_03:

Bloodline (including a good chunk of former PD's active PVPers) AND LD. I really do hope you guys can shut them up on PoT5. I am sure its the vocal minority but there is that stigma that because we play on a PVE server that we aren't as good as those on the PVP server. I've been leveling a sniper on POT5 and can assure you that there is much suck there in regs are there is here. I'm sure that ranked has its tough teams, but it isn't like you are going to be stepping up to the big leagues. There will just be more ranked teams to play. So, kick some ***. :rak_03:

I've been on The Bastion since 2.0 and I see no difference at all in caliber of pvp. They have a little less stupid then JC had. But overall skill wise its aboot the same.

Jenna'syyde

I've been on The Bastion since 2.0 and I see no difference at all in caliber of pvp. They have a little less stupid then JC had. But overall skill wise its aboot the same.

Jenna'syyde

do you even stay in a wz long enough to form an opinion?:rak_02: