The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

taking a break from this game

Captain_Vae

Random disconnects (especially in warzones), companions either staying far behind when you use them to gather something, companions not being with you when you dismount or get knocked off your bike, huge memory leaks making my fan sound like a jetliner taking off, space game bugs where I actually have to shut down my computer to get out of it are just some of the things I can't deal with anymore.

So I am going to take a break from this game for a while. My subscription will be up somewhat soon and we shall see if I shall return.

I hope in the meantime that something other then more crap in the cartel market gets attention and this game which is fun to play (when not getting disconnected) can become a better game.

reposted

ok, you want a cookie?

i dont get why ppl need to broadcast these following threads

"OMG IM QQING CUZ OF[X]"

"OMG IM COMING BACK CUZ OF [X]"

OMG IM STAYING CUZ OF [X]"

and so forth

i when i left, i didnt need to make a thread why i QQed and when i came back, i didnt make a thread why i resubbed because ultimately because i know that...noone will seriously care and tbh they and i dont.

not trolling, i mean tired of seeing these pro and con swtor threads.

if you like the game, cool keep it to yourself

if you hate the game,cool just keep it to yourself

and to add this "erratic" post of mine: if you seriously have in game issues you feel that it is too great to ignore, then when you have unsubbed, use the feedback box to properly get your complaints across to bioware because i can assure you, posting your QQ on this forum WONT get your issues more recognition;in fact, i may lessing it.

Edited by astrobearx

reposted

and to add this "erratic" post of mine: if you seriously have in game issues you feel that it is too great to ignore, then when you have unsubbed, use the feedback box to properly get your complaints across to bioware because i can assure you, posting your QQ on this forum WONT get your issues more recognition;in fact, i may lessing it.

Yet another person obviously new to MMO forums of the past 14 years of them being around.

Guess what, the "I quit" threads will still be popping up years from now, too. :rolleyes:

Edited by Jumajin

Random disconnects (especially in warzones), companions either staying far behind when you use them to gather something, companions not being with you when you dismount or get knocked off your bike, huge memory leaks making my fan sound like a jetliner taking off, space game bugs where I actually have to shut down my computer to get out of it are just some of the things I can't deal with anymore.

Most of these things are on your computer's end, other than the companions not being with you if you've been in a group with more than 2 people.

reposted

Lol did you really just quote one of your own anti-QQ posts for another thread? smh...

And on that note, there is nothing about this post that is QQing. The "I quit" threads will happen just like fanboys like yourself will jump to accuse them for QQing.

People are unsubbing and leaving this game at an alarming rate, and being a forum hero won't change that sorry bud

And people posting QQ threads are of no use and no help to anyone.
exactly

if you have a grievance or serious issues in game, then PM the community manager or leave a detail message in the sub cancellation feedback box telling bioware exactly what you think is wrong.

lol i bet most people dont even use the feedback box when the unsub, but want to announce their leaving like it is important

Lol did you really just quote one of your own anti-QQ posts for another thread? smh...

And on that note, there is nothing about this post that is QQing. The "I quit" threads will happen just like fanboys like yourself will jump to accuse them for QQing.

People are unsubbing and leaving this game at an alarming rate, and being a forum hero won't change that sorry bud

hey if i got a post already detailing my feeling of a particular subject, i might as well use it again.also "forum hero" and "fanboy"....really?:rolleyes:

i guess i or any who doesnt share your and the OP obvious contempt for bioware must be a fanboy or a bioware employee

/sarcasm

on topic, this is a QQ thread (or in this case, a "im leaving" thread ). it may not be raging, but it is still pointless.

furthermore, what evidence do you have that subs are dropping fast since f2p or even rothc?

please point me to the information, so i can be well informed.

again, if you got issues,pm the a bioware official e.g. community manager or someone who will listen to your complaints and can do something about it. i mean, what is the point of this thread? for us to feel sympathy for his plight?for us to do something? :confused:

if so, then i gotta tell you dood, i dont care if you or anyone unsub, like at all and i seriously doubt anyone here really care either.my world will continue after he leave or anyone else and guess what? nothing will change in my gameplay experience . that is not me being a jerk or a troll, that is just reality.

Edited by astrobearx