Green Crystal finally fixed!

Vigilanis

Thank you Bioware, with the addition of the new Mint Green Lightsaber crystal in the latest Cartel Packs, we finally have the green crystal we have yearned for....

http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/1781/5n85.jpg

Yes we have had to pay for it instead of them fixing the original one but at least we have it....and yes this is a positive post! *gasp* So rare nowadays :(

That's not a fix, that's just a scam to force people to either pay stupid prices on the GTN or gamble away their cash irl in the hopes to get a proper color.

"Fix" is taking the green color crystal already in game, and changing it to actual green. :rolleyes:

That's not a fix, that's just a scam to force people to either pay stupid prices on the GTN or gamble away their cash irl in the hopes to get a proper color.

"Fix" is taking the green color crystal already in game, and changing it to actual green. :rolleyes:

Regardless of how we get it, it still means that the actual green crystal we want is in-game, even if we do have to pay for it.

Ok, this is the most ridiculous post I've seen in weeks.

1) Now we have several nice green colors, everyone gets what they want. Well ok, I see someone wants a different shade. That too will come eventually. They are adding colors at an impressive pace.

2) These crystals have a +41 stat at level 10

3) They are dirt cheap on the GTN. Typically 100k for Endurance for leveling use or a bit more for endgame use power crystals. The +41 endurance is the absolute best use you have for 100k to aid you in the leveling portion of the game.

If they had made this an ultra-rare drop then you'd have a point. But it's just regular rare and is now readily available to anyone who wants one.

Edited by annabethchase

Well there are people that actually like the current green. Why the hell they should loose their farvorite color? The current change is the best. These crystals are cheap dirt currently on my server.

Edited by jankiel

Ok, this is the most ridiculous post I've seen in weeks.

1) Now we have several nice green colors, everyone gets what they want. Well ok, I see someone wants a different shade. That too will come eventually. They are adding colors at an impressive pace.

2) These crystals have a +41 stat at level 10

3) They are dirt cheap on the GTN. Typically 100k for Endurance for leveling use or a bit more for endgame use power crystals. The +41 endurance is the absolute best use you have for 100k to aid you in the leveling portion of the game.

If they had made this an ultra-rare drop then you'd have a point. But it's just regular rare and is now readily available to anyone who wants one.

As for ridiculous posts....what exactly are you saying here?...baffles me, if we had the new green crystal (which no isnt perfect but a dam site closer than the piss green one we had) as an ultra rare drop, people would complain that a better green had been made harder to get.....

As for +41 crystals, they are a fact of life and been around for a while so I don't see how it applies to this argument really, when it is centered around the COLOUR.

And I am glad that it is readily available, which means anyone who wants a better one can get one for 50-80k on our server, so minimal bending over and taking one for Bioware.

Swear to god, these forums are ridiculous, people just come here to spew nonsense regardless of it it even makes sense or not, worst forums of any MMO hands down, totally bizarre place :rak_02:

Fell free to go deeper into the twilight zone...I wont be back to see these drug fueled responses....

As for ridiculous posts....what exactly are you saying here?...baffles me, if we had the new green crystal (which no isnt perfect but a dam site closer than the piss green one we had) as an ultra rare drop, people would complain that a better green had been made harder to get.....

As for +41 crystals, they are a fact of life and been around for a while so I don't see how it applies to this argument really, when it is centered around the COLOUR.

And I am glad that it is readily available, which means anyone who wants a better one can get one for 50-80k on our server, so minimal bending over and taking one for Bioware.

Swear to god, these forums are ridiculous, people just come here to spew nonsense regardless of it it even makes sense or not, worst forums of any MMO hands down, totally bizarre place :rak_02:

Fell free to go deeper into the twilight zone...I wont be back to see these drug fueled responses....

The guy said we had to pay ridiculous prices for them. I pointed out they are the best value in the game.

Ah, one of those players I see.

Ah, one of THOSE players I see...

Yeah, that works both ways.

Fact is, its in the game, its not all that expensive on the GTN (well it wont be once the moneygrabbers simmer down a bit) and you can unlock it for your entire account at a pretty low cartel coin price should you want to. Thus never having to pay again (not needed if you only have one character that you want it on tho)

Well there are people that actually like the current green. Why the hell they should loose their farvorite color?

I'll give you my thoughts :

Green should have been changed to look like a proper basic green, as people would expect for a cristal labelled as simply "green", and so that it follows the logic that Artificiers in early levels craft basic colors, and representative ones of what can be seen in the movies.

BUT, lime wouldn't disapear, and as it is slight differentiation from a basic green but still a color on the light spectrum (or if you want, "not pale" or a color that would have the max value in "Saturation" in a RGB HSB classification), it could be reimplemented at the same time as a crystal like cyan and purple (endgame equipment and loot).

Edited by Altheran

Thank you Bioware, with the addition of the new Mint Green Lightsaber crystal in the latest Cartel Packs, we finally have the green crystal we have yearned for....

http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/1781/5n85.jpg

Yes we have had to pay for it instead of them fixing the original one but at least we have it....and yes this is a positive post! *gasp* So rare nowadays :(

I'm sorry no. "Mint" green is not the green crystal I have been yearning for. They need to try again and get a proper dark green crystal in like they had in beta before changing it.

In a perfect world, we'd have several shades of green crystals available to craft at all levels. However, I am still very pleased about the mint green crystal being added to the CM. Not quite as dark as I am looking for in a green but it is a gorgeous color. :)

And honestly, I find the CM crystals, particularly the endurance ones, to be very reasonably priced on the GTN. Especially when the initial glut of them is listed! Being impatient, I bought one last night for 70K, and I think it is a pretty good deal for a +41 crystal for my level 10 character that I can use for my entire leveling process and can generate limitless copies of for my character.

Cyan is still the best color in the game, imo.

especially since i picked up a +41 power for 32k credits while the CM power crystals go upwards of 600k, lol.

now, if only i could get a war hero version...

"Fix" is taking the green color crystal already in game, and changing it to actual green.

I have to agree...

I reaaally don't want to complain because I have been wanting a "silver-green" or "mint-green" as it is, but I still think they should fix the basic green to remove the yellow inner glow around the core.

I plan on getting a mint green as soon as possible cause thats the color my Sage should have. But as far as dirt cheap I dont know what you're talking about because last time I checked, which was last night, the cheapest Mint Green Hawkeye crystal on Jedi Covenant was 700K. Perhaps I should look into changing my saber to crit...might be cheaper I don't know...

It is a nice color I agree, and I'm very pleased with it.

Just wish they would take the yellow out of basic green. That would be a "fix". :)

• 1 month later...

Ok...I'm probably the most fired up person or passionate when it comes to the shade of green saber we have in TOR...forever I have been wanting to see what we originally were going to see that was in the Alpha trailers a perfect nice green saber. Then the lime...yellow...abomination happened when I got into the Beta. Mint green is currently "OK" but not a true fix or true green, it looks like the green we all want when Bloom is off of course, but most ppl have bloom on.

There is also another issue I've noticed and this is to anyone playing a DPS Guardian, with viligence tree build...We have this nice lightning effect go off with "Overhead Slash" and the lightning matches your saber color. But the issue is it only works with Regular Blue Red Purple Yellow...and the green abomination. Doesn't even work for Orange with surprises me. Haven't tested Cyan but I know with any black or the mint green it won't work. Also haven't tested regular white. Just wanted to make that a known issue even though yeah I understand not a crap ton of people are running a DPS guardian.