Guys. Guys. Can a Togruta breed with a Sith Pureblood?

AmazingEggplant

Shouldn't research include actual....research?

Asking on the forums is cool and all. But the source material seems like it would offer a more definitive answer. And so far no sources have been quoted. I'm sure someone will come along and set me straight soon enough tho :rolleyes:

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Hybrid

The Human species was able to interbreed with the Coynite, [1] Echani,[2] Ferroan,[3] Hamadryas,[4] Kiffar,[5] Miraluka,[6] Nagai,[7] Theelin,[8] Twi'lek species.[9] When Humans bred with the Kalai, the resulting offspring were known as Lethagoe[10] and with the Zabrak the Dathomirians.[11]

On the other hand, Humans were unable to interbreed with the Anzati, Qiraash, Rattataki, or Umbaran species without genetic manipulation.[12] Humans were only able to breed with the Sith through the use of Sith alchemy.[13] Humans were also incompatible with the Bothan [14], and Tusken Raiders [15] species.

Other compatible hybrid combinations included Borneck with Etti,[16] and Arkanian with Sephi.[17] There was a half-Bothan population[18] on the planet Farfalla.[19] Other incompatible combinations included Gotal and H'nemthe.

Are you asking if your Sith Inquisitor can make babies with Ashara?

Because considering how powerful your character is by the end of chapter 3 and all of the knowledge at your fingertips, I'm certain you can use the 'sith alchemy' excuse to drop a baby in her baby box.

Pretty sure that Sith Alchemy is a forgotten art, the only example in the game involves summoning something already created by Sith Alchemy. Maybe if you could find a Holocron containing enough info on Sith Alchemy you could rediscover the methods to cross breed Sith and Togruta, but I don't think anybody in the current time period actually could do it. Oh yeah, Exar Kun left a load of notes on Sith Alchemy on Yavin 4, this was mostly written by Naga Sadow.